1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Future vehicle

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by calster17, Nov 20, 2013.

Tags:
  1. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

And will be in pain.

2. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

I thought you preferred the 370z

3. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

Get a Stagea then, 4 doors, kid friendly and RB25DET power, it's a win win

4. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

Lexus-LS430_2004_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg

The extra 300cc over what I have already would be welcome. :lol:

#84 calster17, May 15, 2015
    Last edited by Diablo: Apr 13, 2018
  5. Sponge

Sponge Spongify

It's always been the 350z for me, I've only come to love the 370z because 350's are becoming rarer by the year and their mileages are going a bit too high for my liking.

6. CLR-GTR

CLR-GTR Bunchie farmer

I'd go for the 350Z, I like the cleaner more simple looks of it compared to the bit overstyled 370Z.

7. yunik97

yunik97 Rookie

I want the buy Volvo V40 D4 or T5 Cross Country in future. My current car is Nissan Juke 1.6 with CVT gearbox.

8. Jacob

Jacob New Member

There's a very good chance I'll be picking one of these in a few months. My bike is too small for me and I need to upgrade.

So a 2015 Harley Davidson street bob is the next bike ill be buying.

[​IMG]

And in the very far future Ill be getting a Harley Street Gilde.

[​IMG]

calster17 likes this.
  9. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

Reading what I posted back in late 2013, and seeing what I've got now...
    Yeah, totally not what I planned.

Well, I at least got a V8, even if it's not a MG ZT260. :lol:

10. Yours Truly

Yours Truly BMW N54B30 <3

SUBAWUUUUUUUUUU
    IMPOSSIBRUUUUUU
    THIS IS RACIST-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    get the reference?
    :lol:

11. Yours Truly

Already contacting this guy by email. A 1999 Miata with CD, power windows, leather seats, and Bose sound. Not to mention the conspicuous Nardi steering wheel. 156,000 miles on it, priced at $4,000. Paint job is only one year old, and it has a new glass-windowed top.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NAs are too hard to find around here (in good condition), and NCs are too expensive, so I've...settled, so to speak, with NBs. That 1.8 should bring plenty of fun.

12. T1M

T1M ♥ MX-5 ♥

Excellent choice! I'm certain it'll put a smile on your face every time you get behind the wheel of it. :D

13. Yours Truly

Guy didn't reply, but there was one almost EXACTLY like it, so I went for that instead. Only downside is that it's 800 dollars more expensive, but it was in near perfect condition when we test drove it. Even has almost the exact same mileage as the other one. I wonder if it is a duplicate post. :lol:

14. YunusSwedishMetal

Currently, I own a 2001 Saab 9-5 3.0T ARC (Maybe Griffin). In future, I'm thinking to buy; Volvo S90 T8, S80 V8 AWD with Executive trim or RS6 C7 Avant. :cool:

15. randomsox10

randomsox10 Hachi-Roku

So as of now I'm dailying my FRS and with the new coilovers, exhaust and the tiny back seats it's starting to not look nearly as practical as I first thought, so I may need to look into a second car. It'll be a Subaru and I've got a couple options in my head.

Option 1: I can either buy a new base WRX off the dealer lot. Upside is warranty and being the first owner no need to worry about any sketchy maintenance records. Also having bluetooth and all the modern conveniences that I'm now used to is nice as well. Downside is cost, monthly payment would be way high.

Option 2: Look for an older WRX or STI with a clean title. Main upside is cost, but that Subie rumble is nice too. Downside is condition, mechanical gremlins might be more prevalent, more rattles and I'd have to switch out the radio as soon as I get it.

It's a tough choice as I do like the new bodystyle but I don't wanna make myself totally broke just to get it, but getting an 04-07 STI would be awesome as well.