1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Cars 0-100kph Acceleration Thread

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by GWTBialy, Apr 7, 2012.

1. cis4care

cis4care Resident candle pokerer

Roja, Latvia
    Judging by the avatar and posted specs, I'd like to assume he's got what I've got.
  2. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Ah, I've got all of that stuff hidden
  3. Courius

Courius Rookie

VW Passat 1.8T
    #83 Courius, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
  4. DJdan

DJdan GT5 Photographer

Western Europe
    apparently mine should get there in about 8.5 seconds and have a top speed of about 220kph

i got 225 kph (140mph) earlier so i guess it could still do that time
  5. Patjeee

Patjeee S2000 AP1.

Boston , MA
    My car is misfiring right now , no videos for me :jealous:
  6. killalldude

killalldude SRT-Avant

The Capital of Capitalism
    This was actually from last year I think... 1/8th mile dragway. I don't remember the exact trap speed but it's usually around 79-81 MPH or so. My best time ever was ~8.8 s.

#86 killalldude, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018
  7. Dan G

Dan G Cars in mirror are losing

Essex, UK
    Didn't know about this thread, goes to show how little I browse outside of my subs...

(Friend's iPhone video)
    #87 Dan G, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018
  8. Prophecy

Prophecy New Member

Sydney, Australia
    I see a Fiesta ST!
  9. Dan G

Dan G Cars in mirror are losing

Essex, UK
  10. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

Aberdeen, SCO, UK

Back from August this year, when I managed to get sub 15's from the Lexus on the 1/4 mile!

I'd done some weight saving compared to the times i'd been before, which included:
    - Running on 1/4 of a tank rather than a full tank (Keep in mind it's a 85 Liter tank!)
    - Having the boot only 1/4 filled. Normally have everything from a toot kit, oil, fully 20 Ltr Jerry can, random junk...everything bar the kitchen sink really. (Its a big boot remember)
    - No spare tyre. It's a full sized alloy.
    It was done running on normal UK spec RON95, in the dry, but the strip is an old WW2 airfield and the surfice is't the best for grip.

Next time will be running on super unleaded, running ON the red on the fuel tank, (With the 20 Ltr Jerry can at hand, just not in the car), the boot fully empty and even going as far as using masking tape to help the aero. Even joked about letting a friend of mine drive it as he's a good 4 stone lighter than me! :lol:

For a 2 tonne 90's luxury saloon car, im impressed!
  • About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!