1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You best high up

Discussion in 'TDU1 - General' started by ImpalasAndMustangs, Jun 30, 2007.

1. 1.(PS2)My first day in 1ST save geted Amateur rank intantly then wined the Shelvy Cobra Concept (Stripe Club,Club E and Muscle Club)

2.(PS2)Cousin memory, mid-hour and driving a volksvaguen and beated German Club.

:monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance:
    :excited: :excited: Who can superate this :excited: :excited:
    :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance:

2. no friends

no friends New Member

Seriously, wtf?

3. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

I see your from Chile so take it English isn't your first language, is it Spanish or am I completely wrong, anyway, yer I don't understand what your trying to say.

4. ImpalasAndMustangs

Im trying of say ´´im a goood player``

Tips for rich fast:1.Are a race called ´´the cross (PS2)`` what if you do it in hard difilculty wort 17.000 the olny trick is cut curves 2.As long you get a Astor Martin (do 3 times ´´the cross``) do the ´´Astor Martin Chagenge`` what if you end gives you the Astor Zagato then the olny stuff to do is sell it and you are rich $$$ 3.Sell all the cars do not use P.D. Si soy chileno

this is real and im 10 old

esto es real y tengo 10 años

:monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance:take this:monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance:

Not insulting
    No insultando

5. TDURLZ

TDURLZ Bad drifter....

okay.....

6. ScaR

ScaR New Member

Me thinks he is using a translator, that's why the sentences are screwed up :)

7. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

I vaguely understand and yes he's probably using a translator ;)

8. ImpalasAndMustangs

Im not ussing a translator (and what is it?) olny im good at english class (the best).

9. iBilo

iBilo ;)

Why are you guys being nasty to him? So what if he doesn't know much English... I'm sure all of you struggle with something.

Give him a break.

10. ScaR

ScaR New Member

I'm not being nasty, I was just suggesting that he was using a translator.

So he's not, he just needs to fine tune his grammar, then it would be easier to understand him.

11. C1Rob

C1Rob New Member

Your the best, want a cookie...