1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo, folks.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Off da border, May 7, 2007.

1. I'm new here, so thought of giving myself a little intro.

I got this game quite a while ago for the PC version, and I must say it's fantastic. The only two things it really needs are Porsches and a proper pursuit system. And since I can't find a dynamic-enough forum to trash talk in (GameFAQs' TDU PC board is freaking slow) and recently found out about this site, I thought of joining.

Anyway, keep playing, I'll see you guys elsewhere on the boards.

2. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Welcome on the Forums! :D
    I'll see you around in TDU i guess :)

3. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Welcome to the board. Like you said not many boards are active.. Not boasting on anything but this one is ;)

4. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

^^ That and it's a proper TDU board and the best one that i have come across imo :D

And welcome to the forums dude, hope you like it here :)

5. Off da border

Thanks everyone. Apparently there's a lot going on on the boards for me to catch up with, but that's not a bad thing. :p

6. Abstandhalterin

Abstandhalterin Right Lane Hog

Welcome to the community, offtheborder. Nice signature you got there. Meow! =)

7. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Sup odb, welcome to TDUc, hope you enjoy it here as much as I enjoy jam on a cat.

8. Hamann M6

Hamann M6 Epic post whore

yo yo yo ODB!!!! lol, welcome to the TDUC community and its true, diablo likes nothing more than staring at cats with jam on there back!!!!........apparently?? lol

9. mowslotion

mowslotion New Member

greetings, off da border!
    god, this forum is great :p

and.. what's with cats with jam :-/

10. Off da border

Lol thanks everyone for the greetings, but I think I'll quote mowslotion on that... what's up with cats and jam?

... nevermind.:dance:

11. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

Hey off da border it's me FAT_PIZZA from GAMEFAQS! (i know off da border from the NFS boards on Gamefaqs & the the TDU board)

12. Off da border

Hey fat_pizza how's it going? Nice to see you around mate! We should meet up in TDU sometime. :)

13. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

Sure that be great ^_^:woot:

14. Circuit_Breaker

Circuit_Breaker Street Blaster

sup people new on dis site aint got da game yet but getin it soon tho. finally.. i have a thing for speed so watch out lol... :)

15. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Welcome to tdu-central forums, thanks for signing up. Have fun.
    Baldred
    Tdu central moderator.