1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XboxBox Members Please Read

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Street Ryder, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Street Ryder

Street Ryder Speed Demon

Some of the members of XboxBox might know that the forum has been down latley.

The site was having various problems since Friday and NWA TA and Subaru were trying and also myself wondering what was going on.

Well the answer to your question is that the site was hacked into and wrecked and because of this the forum had to be scrapped so that these hackers got none of our information. A new forum has been put up recently and i ask previous members to sign up and show some support;)

Site is still in need of work but will be working in weeks to come, so if you could sign back up, i would be very gratefull to you for doing so.

Forum Address

Sorry about this Diablo but i need the members to know. I hope this isnt a form of spam.

Street Ryder
  2. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

You got teh H4cK0rZ?! Damn.. Well As long as nothing is too badly messed up consider your-self lucky.. (Diablo! Go check the back door I'll check the front! *Load AK 47*)
  • About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!