1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox360 + TDU + Xbox360 wireless racing wheel

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by _bEckson_P.M, May 15, 2007.

1. _bEckson_P.M Ridin' dirty

Hi all

I'm thinking about buying Xbox360, TDU and the wireless racing wheel. My question is, does the TDU support the racing wheel or not??

Thx

-P.M

2. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

Yes it does support the wheel, but the FFB is terrible, get forza 2 with the wheel

3. CptDarknuggets

CptDarknuggets 200 Angry Clydesdales

It isn't so much FFB, but just a stiff wheel. Still I like it.

4. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

im talking about Hardcore Mode!

5. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

The wheel on TDU is terrible it will catch you and throw you off the other side of the track, I gave up with it. Great with Forza though so worth buying.

6. CptDarknuggets

CptDarknuggets 200 Angry Clydesdales

I don't have live yet:eek_blue: so no hardcore mode either.

7. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

then why have you got a gamertag then, in your xbox live bit it says ure username thingy

8. SCR4MBL3R81

SCR4MBL3R81 TDU Junkie!

you can have a silver account with a Gamertag... or even gamertag with no xbox if you join via www.xbox.com :p

crzzzzooooommmmmaaalaaaammahcazahm!!!

9. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Just thought I'd say welcome and Like Marc said.. Wait for Forza 2 + wheel bundle..

10. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

sorry i dont speak scrambler, and he said he aint got live, not he aint got gold, thanks for telling me about the xbox.com thing tho

11. TOOL

TOOL New Member

Yeah the wheel works with TDU. The Force Feedback is just ok, i think the FFB is better with Forza 2 and PGR3..

12. iBilo

iBilo ;)

The wheel works with TDU fine but I find it has a tad understeer.

13. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

dont get any other wheel for tdu, if it understeers then you might have to turn sharply, and lots of wheels have had quality problems

14. _bEckson_P.M

_bEckson_P.M Ridin' dirty

Ok fellas, thx for answering.

Anyways, I think that I'll go with the PC version, because of the G25...

Do u think that the TDU will run everything on maximised and with decent FPS with this computer

Intel core 2 duo E4400
    2*1gb Kingston 800mhz memory
    Radeon x1950 pro 256mt
    Asus P5K

-P.M

15. _bEckson_P.M

_bEckson_P.M Ridin' dirty

Ok fellas I'm having a huge dilemma in my hands atm. I can't deside what I should buy, in other hand I have logitech G25+TDU+ 22" LCD-monitor and in the other I have Xbox360+TDU+ 32" hdtv. The wheel to the Xbox360 really sux and I don't really fancy about driving with the pad. Is the G25 really worth the money? Because if I'm going to buy it on PC I have to buy a new PC aswell 'cos the comp I have atm really sux and probably can't run TDU and buying a new comp ain't cheap..
    Or do u think that this comp would run TDU at all settings on maximum and with above 35fps all the time:

Pentium 4 @ 2.93ghz
    Radeon x1950 pro 256mt
    2x512mt 400mhz (@ dual-channel)
    Asus P5GD1-FMS

thx

-P.M

#15 _bEckson_P.M, May 20, 2007
    Last edited by _bEckson_P.M: May 20, 2007