1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox.com problems

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by mellors_, Sep 25, 2007.

1. mellors_ Banned

Is it still working for anybody else because i keep getting different server error messages and its annoying

HELP!!!

2. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Microsoft lost MSN and the xbox website for small period of time this evening between, 7.45pm and 8.20pm normal service should now be resumed, although small outages may be experienced over the next few hours.

3. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

How do you know so much Baldred ;) You seem to have an answer to everything :p

Not in a negative way, a compliment :D

4. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

I know someone who work for MS in the uk so i text him and that was his reply.

5. mellors_

mellors_ Banned

he certainly does

6. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

There website is now officially down. It should be up and running "sometime soon". It's all to do with the launch of Halo 3

7. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

Major Nelson said there are some issues with it and as soon as he knows something he will let us know.

Rumour says its down to the server update not being big/good enough for the amount of people on Halo 3 or the amount of people trying to redeem XBL trials so they can play H3 online or a combination of the two.

Heres Major Nelsons link.
    http://www.majornelson.com

8. mellors_

mellors_ Banned

just to let you know,
    Its broke again, cant sign into xbox.com or onto my 360

9. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

could be a connection problem at your end as it's working fine for me

10. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Xbox Live is working fine for me at the mo.