1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox broke

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Hamann M6, May 23, 2007.

1. Hamann M6 Epic post whore

my xbox has now decided to give nme the 3 red lights!! just wondering how long it took (anyone that its happeded to) to get another refurbed one from microsoft. help me help you!!!

2. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

They say it usually takes 15 working days, but i dont really know

3. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

could be anywhere from 4 days (fastest time i have heard of) to 3-4 weeks (then they will claim lost in transit, it rarely is, its just a cover story)

4. TOPGEAR DOG

TOPGEAR DOG Secretly a shoplifter!

It only took me 6 days, they just send it to Portsmouth and post a new one straight away

5. nitrox

nitrox HC ES ! <3

2 (bloody boring) week's in belgium

6. Hamann M6

Hamann M6 Epic post whore

haha, tell me about it, i need a xbox before forza 2 comes out, anyway bit off luck, xbox broke (23rd may) i rang them today (24th may) and found out the year long warrenty runs out tomorrow (25th may) haha pretty weird!!

7. nitrox

nitrox HC ES ! <3

so the guarantee should be working, becuz you sended it to them the 24TH

but u gotta watch out, maybe they look to the label when they are DONE repairing (repairing = just getting a new one)
    :)
    so u gotta watch out, they will be annoying !!