1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xarlith : TDU2 Unpacker GUI [v1.1] - Japan Language Support

Discussion in 'TDU2 - Mod Tools & Support' started by Xarlith, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Xarlith

Xarlith New Member

It uses your bitly.com link, so If the link is actual it downloads the newest version.

2. Knyazev

Knyazev Banned!

For each version of the UL I use different j.mp link.

3. ferilli

ferilli Rookie

i have lag after unpack but my bitrate frame is ok :( i game only offline and not have installed other mod but only unpack. i don' understand problem :(
    sorry for my english.

4. Alwaysaggrandize

Alwaysaggrandize New Member

Hello, i'm currently having an issue with the unpacker GIU.. I choose my TDU2 folder under Atari to unpack to which is under program files and I get the message "The folder you specified is not a main TDU2 directory or your game is not supported" And yes I made a back up of my Atari/Tdu2 files under desktop instead of program files and tried that folder instead of the TDU2 folders under program files I get the same message... What am I doing wrong? I have the Proper realoaded cra*k TDU2 EU edition and have unpacked it and have mods running smoothly. Thank you for any help in advance.

5. TH2015

TH2015 Rookie

In TDU2 the Japanese version, the voice is not reflected properly it's Ver2.2. But was reflected properly also voice After you use this GUI1.1! I am very grateful!

6. binbow

binbow Well-Known Member

Yeah! :thumbsup:

7. arturek1666

arturek1666 Rookie

Hi I need help. I try to run this on my laptop with have windows 8 64 bit and i am receiving "This app can't run on your pc. Can you help me please.

8. MichaelB450

MichaelB450 Retired sound mod maker...

Is there a way to launch unpacked version without using the "TDU2 Universal Launcher"?

Edit:

Never mind, I was a bit afraid of the Universal Launcher at first because of the warning in the .txt file. But after installing the launcher and scanning it, it looked pretty normal. I can't wait to play this game with mods, I am currently on a forced Hiatus. But when I finally get the chance to play my modded version, I tell you how my first time went.

#28 MichaelB450, Dec 25, 2015
    Last edited by MichaelB450: Dec 25, 2015
  9. binbow

binbow Well-Known Member

Normal up launcher will check the file on startup. And replace them with the original if modified files found . So, you need to use the launcher other than at least normal game launcher.

10. TheBolt

TheBolt Rookie

Need help guys!
    The unpacking goes well until "Arranging extracted files" than just stops there..like its still working on it but goes on forever...
    Any help?

11. binbow

binbow Well-Known Member

Since unpack takes time, only you can wait just. My PC is a high power, but still took about 10 minutes to unpack.

12. TheBolt

TheBolt Rookie

Yeah, but, this "Arranging extracted files" is going for 40+ mins now..and my PC isn't that weak...

Update:

Fixed it xD

#32 TheBolt, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited by TheBolt: Feb 25, 2016
  13. qwer1670

qwer1670 New Member

cuz I love M4 F82

So i need this offline ver.:cool:

thank you man~

14. Xeroxsis

Xeroxsis Rookie

I tried to unpack my tdu2 but it always fails to do so. (no files in unknown_bin and the folder where it gets extracted to is only 144MB)
    all .log files have "" - error in src\quickbms.c line 8623: dumpa_direct_copy()
    Error: Not enough space ""

in them at the end. Thought all my hdd have more then 100gb free space so space shouldn't be a problem.

Already tried runnying as admin/ not as admin / deactivating UAC / diffrent hdd / diffrent folders always the same errors.

If its also helpful i use Win7 64-bit and my tdu2 is from Steam.

Does anyone know a solution?

15. binbow

binbow Well-Known Member

@Xeroxsis:

Does that mean that an error message is displayed during unpacking and will not be completed? If you do not see an error message, you may have forcibly terminated before unpacking was completed.
    Depending on the performance of the computer, unpacking takes more than 20 minutes for Corei i7 3930K system.

#35 binbow, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited by binbow: Jul 29, 2017
  16. Xeroxsis

Xeroxsis Rookie

During the process there are errors displayed in the GUI but not with a popup and after around 1 minute it already downloads the universal launcher.

This is what is displayed after "completion":
    Output folder: C:\MOD
    Created uninstaller: C:\MOD\TDU2_Unpacked_Uninstall.exe
    Copying main files...
    Create folder: C:\MOD
    Create folder: C:\MOD\Euro
    Create folder: C:\MOD\Euro\Bnk
    Create folder: C:\MOD\Euro\Bnk\Video
    Create folder: C:\MOD\Euro\Shaders
    Copy to C:\MOD\Euro\Bnk\Video
    Copy to C:\MOD\Euro\Shaders
    Copy to C:\MOD
    Copy failed
    Copy failed
    Copy failed
    Extract: quickbms.exe... 100%
    Extract: xmbf.bms... 100%
    Extract: arrange.bat... 100%
    Extract: filelist.log... 100%
    Extracting bigfile_EU_1.big ...
    Extracting bigfile_EU_2.big ...
    Extracting bigfile_EU_3.big ...
    Extracting bigfile_EU_4.big ...
    Extracting bigfile_EU_5.big ...
    Extracting TDU2v082.big ...
    Extracting TDU2v083.big ...
    Extracting TDU2v086.big ...
    Extracting TDU2v097.big ...
    Extracting TDU2DLCEXPLOv017.big ...
    Extracting TDU2DLCEXPLOv023.big ...
    Extracting TDU2DLCEXPLOv024.big ...
    Extracting TDU2DLCEXPLOv027.big ...
    Extracting TDU2DLC2v025.big ...
    Extracting TDU2DLC2v026.big ...
    Extracting TDU2DLC2v028.big ...
    Extracting TDU2DLC2v031.big ...
    Arranging extracted files ...
    Game Unpacked!
    Downloading TDU2 Universal Launcher...
    Installing TDU2 Universal Launcher...
    Create shortcut: C:\Users\Public\Desktop\TDU2 UniLauncher.lnk
    Delete file: quickbms.exe
    Delete file: xmbf.bms
    Delete file: arrange.bat
    Delete file: filelist.log
    Completed

17. binbow

binbow Well-Known Member

@Xeroxsis:
    Unpacking seems to be completed normally. Is there a problem with this? :confused:

Oh, I remembered one thing.
    Unpacker tries to download the universal launcher at the end, but it seems to fail there. Probably caused by the launcher being a new version. Once unpacking is over, you will need to download and install the universal launcher yourself.

18. Xeroxsis

Xeroxsis Rookie

The problem with the unpacking is the whole unpacked stuff i have in the end is only 144MB which is nowhere near the supposed to be 16GB.
    And the folder named Unknown_bin for example is empty.

What i also saw in the log of the .big files now is that it states the following: " the file is bigger than 2 gigabytes, it should work correctly but contact me or the author of the script......." but maybe that is normal.

19. binbow

binbow Well-Known Member

@Xeroxsis:
    Hmm,, I have no idea for now. Sorry can not help you.

#39 binbow, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited by Diablo: Mar 5, 2018
  20. Xeroxsis

Xeroxsis Rookie

Today i tried the same thing on a friends Laptop. Worked there without any problems. Tried to use the files from his laptop then on my pc but sadly it crashes then directly with an error message: The requested information is not available because the process has ended. Maybe my Antivirus still somehow gets in there or something else is wrong entierly.

So in the end i will install Windows completely new next weekend and see what happens then.

And thanks binbow for trying to help me.