1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you believe it?

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by Speed, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Speed Can You Feel It?

Lol seriously, Atari must need the cash ;)

P.S. Don't believe me? This photo was taken in the car park opposite the Pagani/ Italian Idependants dealership. Go check it out yourself :)

Attached Files:

2. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

I'm going to see that movie. LOL Really. :)

3. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

XD in Australia they have ad's for "The Bourne ultimatum" on TDU billboards. hopefully this added revenue will go towards better patches & more "free" custom DLC cars.

4. -Dell-

-Dell- Formerly known as MR-E46

RUSH HOUR 3!!!!!! :eek:

5. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

haha I wonder who told you about that ? hmmmnn

And I don't even have the game installed yet XD - but hopefully I will do soon...

I take it from that, that you got TDU fixed then... was it my advice? :p

Oh plus :eek:fftopic: a bit hehe.... your RAM, I was talkin to my dad, and he said you have to have the same type of RAM installed already.... ie. if you have 512mb installed, you can only add 512 sticks... and idk if your 2gb you just bought is in 1gb sticks or what... but if the stick(s) are not the same MB size, then they wont work... unless you take the original chips out and place the 2gb in the pc instead

6. ScaR

ScaR New Member

Uh yes it does work. I had my computer like this for 2 years. The only downside is that the RAM wont run in dual channel :(

7. Iced_Bullet

Oh OK fair enough, well my Dad was baing this info on a very old computer, as we had to buy some more RAM for my bro's computer for it to run XP (as its around 10years old XD) Just thought i would say this to Speed_Freak as he was getting upset on msn having spent £40 on 2gb RAM and it not working :)

#8 Iced_Bullet, Aug 4, 2007
    Last edited by S71NG3R: Aug 4, 2007
  8. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

Just for good measures.

[​IMG]

This film looks awesome though.

" What's he saying? I don't know I think he's speaking French. * Slap * French! Your Asian! stop embarrassing yourself "

Class.!

9. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Lol I love that quote from the trailer, really looking forward to the film, saw Rush Hour 2 last night :)

10. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

Yea it's going to be wicked.

11. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

Lol. I got to see that movie any way. I have all the Rush Hours so far and I have to complete the series. I haven't seen any of the billboards.

12. TDU 505

TDU 505 Clinically Insane

i love the part where tucker keeps asking the chinese dudes whats his name and he keeps replying mi and you lol
    love those 2 crazy knuts

13. Iced_Bullet

Speed - We have to get the others and go watch this! Dan has pleaded to go see this - plus 'The Bourne Ultimatum'

I know it's :eek:fftopic: but hey ... Speed_F won't mind haha! Can you bring Rush Hour 1 around tomorrow so I can place it in my DVD recorder to 'watch' it :) :p

Speed come online - you musta finished work by now! - I need to talk about tomorrow morning :p (not bad etc) lol