1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World's fastest R/C car: 134mp/h or 216km/h

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mb, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Mb The Photographer

That's really fast.

Also notice this, on a closed piece of road with a rope so it won't go flying, 200mph r/c car:

#1 Mb, Sep 29, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  2. Car Freak

Car Freak loves dirt too

:shocked::shocked::eek:mg::eek:mg::eek_blue::eek_blue:

3. mellors_

mellors_ Banned

the only reason the second one can go so fast is because it is attatched to a rope going round in a circle which gives it centrafugel ( or however you spell it) force thus increasing the speed

4. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Not a proper car the 200 mph one, more of a train, good find though. +rep if I can.

5. khevolution

khevolution Most likely To Hit a Tree

not really to do with Fast Rc

but i thought this was kewl, so here you go

hopefully i should be making one of these over the winter period, just need to find a cheap donor car of ebay

#5 khevolution, Sep 29, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 20, 2018
  6. iBilo

iBilo ;)

That is pretty awesome. I wanna make a drifting R/C car. :)

7. -Lr-SpeedraceR

-Lr-SpeedraceR New Member

RC drifting is great ! I love watching that ^^

8. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

I own an HPI RS4 evo. I modded it to drift I will post pics when I get the car up and running again. Haven't touched it since I got TDU. :p

9. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

Instead if watching it. Why don't you make it another one of your hobbies. Sometimes things could get expensive, but you have to do a good amount of research to get good prices.

10. Car Freak

Car Freak loves dirt too

Man that drifting is awesome! But those cars aren't RWD right? I mean, look at the angles. And the angle of the front wheels. And the fact that they never spin... They must be 4WD... RWD cars would look so much cooler

11. khevolution

khevolution Most likely To Hit a Tree

yer they are 4wd but now you can get angles like that from a RWD one, because a company has recently developed a little box to plug into the car and it will help with the oppersite lock, so now you can throw a car into a corner and it will do all the rest, i know it means it isn't skill, but it helps with the learning progress, and you can set it, to how much it helps you, so as your skill level progresses the less you will need it

12. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Had to watch this twice becouse I was to busy laghing at the lyrics to that song. Anyway very impressive but im not a fan of drifting.