1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Released Working links for dead mods :)

Discussion in 'Vehicle Mods' started by shimon101, Mar 17, 2016.

1. shimon101

shimon101 New Member

After getting in to TDU2 and and it's mods again, I came back after some years to see that a lot of the good mods had dead links and I couldn't find them anywhere. Well after hours of searching I found a website (it is in some Asian language but still 100% usable) that still hosts many of the dead mods plus more :). I do not take credit for any of these mods. But I hope you have fun and find the mods you were looking for :).

(22 Pages of awesome mods :p)

There are some ads on this page that some people may find offensive, please use an adblocker to remove them, thank you.

Please remove all the "(" and ")" from the link below.
    Link: tieba(.)baidu(.)com(/)p(/)1644646867?pn=1

Please Note, I have only downloaded 3 as of yet so some may not work. If some don't work comment down below and I will try and find an alternative link.

#1 shimon101, Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited by shimon101: Mar 17, 2016
    Gch96 likes this.
  2. StarGT

StarGT Ukrainian car modder

3. Hypercycle

Hypercycle New Member

Who have a working Jaguar XJ220 link?

StarGT likes this.
  4. Gch96

Gch96 New Member

need the ferrari f50 gt link

StarGT likes this.
  5. StarGT

1995 Ferrari F50
    Vehicle replaced: Pagani Zonda F
    Converted And Edited by: Reventon09

6. Gch96

Gch96 New Member

not the f50 but the f50GT[​IMG]

7. StarGT

8. Gch96

Gch96 New Member

thats funny i sent it to you via facebook and you sent it to me via turboduck hahahaha comment

9. StarGT

i place it for other people

Gch96 likes this.
  10. Gch96

Gch96 New Member

just re -release it here on this page too mate!

11. Gch96

Gch96 New Member

Any link for those ( i found pics on the post your mod section and i read that the mods that are posted there are mods that is released so is those 3 cars released and if yeah can anyone find the links?) Cg0uExDpnRU.jpg QBW66_M_FHI.jpg QBW66_M_FHI.jpg TestDrive2 2014-08-02 21-37-36-94.jpg

StarGT likes this.