1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wings in cars

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by Kumagoro, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Kumagoro

Kumagoro New Member

I know that porshces (and possibly RUF's) have got thoose wings popping out at a certain speed, AFAIK Murcielago and Gallardo has it too...

Are they visible in TDU popping out? I remember they did in Porshce unleashed...
  2. Robbie

Robbie Has only Xbox Live Silver

Hong Kong
    nope, they are not in there i think, not in anyone as i know in the xbox 360 edition, well the SLR airbrakes dosent work, the gallardo dosent have a rising spoiler or those vents but the murcielago does and nope, not in TDU, iim not sure about RUFs, mainly because i dont have them yet, but i dont think they will work, and yes, Porsche Unleashed did have these options mainly because the whole game is on the whole Porsche thing, so almost every detail must be copied and those stuff...
  • About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!