1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TDUCk Win Mantis Burn Racing And Its Elite Class DLC For PC In Our Giveaway! [WINNER: RacerBest]

Discussion in 'Driving & Racing Games' started by tduck, Sep 20, 2017.

1. tduck

tduck Duck Tales!

turboduck bathtub

Thanks to the good people at UK-based indie developer VooFoo Studios and the universal cosmic luck in being picked as 1 of 2 winners in their recent twitter contest, we have a Steam code of their awesome top-down racer Mantis Burn Racing and its Elite Class DLC to give away!

If you follow us on our crewed account then...

Read more on this...
    #1 tduck, Sep 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2018
  2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

I was contemplating opening this up to twitter and Facebook too but I thought it would be nice to keep it for those of you who are an active part of our community. :duck: (any newbies who post are most welcome too!)

Good luck!
  3. RacerBest

RacerBest Rookie

I want to feel the Mantis Burn Racing
  4. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

I want to feel the Mantis Burn Racing
  5. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Tossed a coin and @RacerBest won with Heads. Congrats! :duck:

Will send you a PM with the codes later today. :)

UPDATE: PM sent.
    #5 Diablo, Sep 30, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    Ryzza5 likes this.
  • About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!