1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will recieve TDU before release!

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by IniX, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Hey, first poster here!
    I'll recieve my copy of TDU before the 3rd of March, and I need some people to form one of those clubs with (to drive together on the island without a mission, that's possible, right?).

Well then, greets!
    IniX

2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Firstly :welcome: to TDU Central !

Secondly depending on where you're from we have been assured the PC release in the UK will be the 2nd March but not much has been said about elsewhere. And to answer your final question you can create a club and do events together or you can just all meet up and cruise where you like, freeroam with no missions is one of the key parts of this game !

3. IniX

IniX Rookie

Yes, one week before 2 march. So that'll be this vacation! Oh, and feel free to invite me to a race club, I'd love to join one of this warm community!
    By the way, I live in The Netherlands.

#3 IniX, Feb 21, 2007
    Last edited by IniX: Feb 21, 2007
  4. neilgt

neilgt New Member

:excited:Hi everyone, First post (but, been reading the forum for a while now) just pre ordered from amazon who has still got tdu down for the 2nd march. It ain't comming soon enough! I be up for cruisin', racing when its finally released.
    BTW, great vids Diablo, Its the only thing thats kept me sane.
    Cheers.

5. Street Ryder

Street Ryder Speed Demon

Congrats neilgt, welcome to the forum

6. neilgt

neilgt New Member

Sorry for being off topic, but have do you place your avatar's.:eek:fftopic:

7. Scortech

Scortech Rookie

I received my copy on wednesday or thursday...last week

8. neilgt

neilgt New Member

Hi Scortech, Welcome to the site. Hope to see you on the island when I get my copy (16th).