1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Crew WILD RUN EXPANSION (17 nov 2015)

Discussion in 'Driving & Racing Games' started by jarfcl, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Are you thinking of Need for Speed?

2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Wild Run has gone Gold. :cool:

3. Organic Zero

Organic Zero Double Fine...

checked the pre-order price for brazil, its bit too expensive for something expected to be a expansion and not a full game... Right now its 60brl, but something along 45-50 would be more realistic...

I guess i'll wait till a price drop on steam...

4. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

shame no one will buy it

#64 Ozzmcom, Nov 6, 2015
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  5. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

What the price is a joke thats all i have to say, id consider buying it maybe for the price of a season pass not for this much...

6. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Well as you know Wild Run is out now for all platforms.

Launch trailer

I particularly liked this bit. Remind you of anything? :cool:

[​IMG]

#66 Diablo, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  7. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

I was always going to need some convincing for this but at that price I'll be waiting for a Steam sale.

The annoying thing is a lack of sales here will kill further development of the game fairly quickly, as well as any potential sequels (remember IvT are a part of Ubisoft now).

I wonder if the FH1 Rally expansion is priced better now.

8. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Yeah, I mean the only reason I have to buy WR is the bikes and drift spec (reminds me of NFS2 drifting, it's addictive), but for £25 via uPlay or even £15 from cdkeys.... nope.

As a player I think TC needed a bigger car list, but in my opinion from a business point of view, Ubisoft has made a mistake by including most of the new cars in the update along with the weather/graphics and physics.

9. nfsMIB

nfsMIB Ladedruck

10. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

:es: Try again. :lol:

11. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

:lol: I could give you unlimited hints to test your knowledge, but sometimes you have to be left alone to drive right in and figure it out for yourself :p

--- Post Updated ---

I'm not entirely sure they planned on including the new cars in the base game... but yet.... they have. :hmmm:

12. nfsMIB

nfsMIB Ladedruck

It kinda reminded me of that one picture from PGR...

Don't say you mean TDU :oook:

13. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

You know we used to be TDU-Central, right? :p We're pretty TDU-nuts :nods:

14. nfsMIB

nfsMIB Ladedruck

Duh :p

15. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

did they? But even so with all the dlc cars it still has less cars than TDU which is pretty hard to believe. Thought they really took a wrong game design decision with spec customization and adding RPG elements to a racing game which had to have affected the car list.

16. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I have to say the pricing of the Expansion for what you get is a bit of a weird one; had the cars been included fair enough, though even then I would still say it's a bit high. Every developer should be looking to emulate how DRIVECLUB has done it imo.

17. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Apparently, I haven't had time to check for myself yet but it seems so! Yep you're absolutely right, I mean it's a nice idea and something I'd want, just not at the expensive of a decent car list. It's a good thing if they are including the new cars for free, but then you're paying £25 for extreme specs, bikes and the summit.. :hmmm:

18. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Must be the hardcore fan early adopter special price to make a quick grab. I'm sure it'll drop soon enough.

19. nfsMIB

nfsMIB Ladedruck

Well, so far I'm really enjoying the Wild Run expansion/update, even if its pretty expensive.
    They finally turned it into the "CarPG" they promised us last year, and it looks and feels amazing! Why wasn't the game like this fron the start?

20. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

If you're in the US you can get a real steal of a deal on the Complete Edition. Possible price error?

The Crew Complete Edition