1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Crew WILD RUN EXPANSION (17 nov 2015)

Discussion in 'Driving & Racing Games' started by jarfcl, Jun 16, 2015.

1. hassan1995

hassan1995 ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

They've said it's dynamic.

2. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

oh yes, I forgot about that, now that I've completed the story today I can turn off everything. It's so nice driving around not getting disturbed by stupid phone calls.
    Also I was hoping that at the end the character would shoot shiv in the head but figured he'd chicken out and we won't get any twists since this was the worst story I've ever seen in a video game after nfs undercover.
    Once again proves that story+racing games = failure.

3. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

Yeah criminal stories dont work, but something like nfs underground or mw 2005 isnt bad, it gives the game a meaning and sense for me.

A completely story-less game like the new most wanted or hot pursuit gets boring quite fast for me, or maybe those games were just boring lol

4. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

well the original tdu never had a story, I thought that was just about driving which is why it's my fav driving game. It's like action movies, you can only do so much with the story, they're all the same.

5. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Wasn't it a story of some spy chick named Sophie who came to from the mainland to O'ahu to escape her previous contracts, before being offered a job by Senior Constable gary at the Honolulu Police Department?

6. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

WTF :hmmm:

7. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

mate, chill

u trippin

8. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

9. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Slightly more on topic

10. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

Adjustable cockpit camera please!

11. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

I wonder if there will be any modding tools after the second year of the game when they'll probably stop putting out dlcs.

12. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

13. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Nothing news-worthy

#53 Ryzza5, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018 at 1:38 AM
  14. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

talking of which, if you need some in-game cash for the new expansion I've found a great way.
    So the public pvp games give you huge amounts of money no matter if you came 1st or last. So I just get into lobbies, as soon as the race starts hit spectate mode from the menu, this gives me 5-10 mins afk time in which I can snap my pc screen on the xbox monitor and just play xbox while others race and earn money for me. Repeat the process with each race. I've earned +1mil in just 2 days doing this for 4-5 hours.

15. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Why not just 'Send Friends' on Faction missions? Send them on the 10 best missions, quit the game, then come back in 3 hours to collect 1.6 mil

16. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

They take 12 hours not 3 now Ry

17. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Aww. Still, suits my playing style I guess :)

18. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

they've patched that you get about 50-60k at most. And it takes 12 hours like robik said.

19. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Good thing the DLC cars are free then

20. Reilsss

Reilsss That one gold Dragon

Supriced nobody gave a comment about that they anounced that the close car cam will make its return. I'm quiet happy about that.

Now I just hope as mentoned that we get the option to move the driver seat. But eh if they consider returning that camera position. Maybe they reconsider returning the view angle as well as a option... From What I know are the devs at last aware that some parts of the community requested to get it back or adjustable.

Now i got a question. I do rember me (but can't find the prove at the time, because it maybe never existed and I just fantasy this in my mind together, or because it got removed, or because I look at the wrong spots).
    Anyhow I do rember somewhere on the news post they mentoned that car tunning gets improvments as well.
    And then I wondered if that maybe mean that we get more visual tunning parts. For example the option to use Stock Spoiler in all Specs, or get car colored body parts that are sofar only in carbon fiber (Hoods, Fenders eventual some spoilers even)

Does anyone know anything? Or rember seen that anouncement too?

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!