1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wierd error message. ;)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brofelde, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Brofelde Cruiser.

My TDU disc wrecked last night..

I restarted my Xbox 360 console, and got this error message.. ;)

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x239/Brofelde/HPIM3103.jpg

Sorry, but the image is too large.. :)

Sounds kinda wierd.. hehe

But the disc has a 1inch long crack in it, i discoverd.. Might be the source of error.. :)

2. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Oh boy.. Just saying but if that was me.. I wouldn't be smiling too much...

3. Brofelde

Brofelde Cruiser.

Well, allready faced that I might have to buy a new game.. :)

4. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

I get that all the time with FIFA 07 sometimes it will take 4 times or more to load. I can go weeks without seeing it then it will start doing it for a week then stop again.

Edit: My saints row also done that and that had a crack inch long crack from the centre of the disc and hasn't worked since.

5. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

It appears your 360 thinks it's a PC and reading that disc, hmm well it is a Windows Operating System that's running the 360 I guess! lol

6. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

A mate of mine gets this all the time haha, on every game, i keep telling him to get a new xbox or sumin but he wont listen...

PS. What buffoon at M$ programmed that response into the 360 anyways????

7. Brofelde

Brofelde Cruiser.

N1PPER - Yeah, sounds kinda wierd even having the error message on the 360.. hehe

8. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

I doubt it is programmed in at all, its going to be a disk thing.

The 360 probably is running the disk as if it was a DVD, rather than a game, and IIRC that message is what you get if you put a game disk into a DVD player