1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why facebook page dead ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sti228, Oct 16, 2018.

1. sti228

sti228 Sim Racer

Hello. Just interested why no one post news in FB page: turboduck ? Last post May 13...

2. TDUZoqqer

TDUZoqqer whomst'd that

Facebook is dead in general. My car Page has 20 Likes on Average at 13500 followers. It just isnt worth the time updating

3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

You're welcome to contribute to the page, currently I am the only admin on the page, and we haven't updated blog yet, will do once I am done with the new system

If you interested pm me your Facebook profile

4. sti228

sti228 Sim Racer

Diablo already gave me admin status. So hope i can help with facebook :) Thanks a lot !

Diablo likes this.