1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where to get RUF's?

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by raz abbs, Mar 2, 2008.

1. raz abbs

raz abbs New Member

Hey peeps

Title pretty much says it all. I've unlocked all car showrooms but not found anywhere that sells RUF's?

X360 version btw

If they need to be downloaded, are they free?and how long do they take to download

2. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

there dlc i think it cost 450points and then they are found in the German independents dealer the same one as Wiseman on the east coast of the island just after pagani, as for download time that depends on your web connection, hope that helps, and please can you use the 360 section for your 360 questions cheers.

3. raz abbs

raz abbs New Member

Thanks baldred again.

I thought i was in the 360 section?

What does dlc stand for?

4. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

no you were in the tdu central section, i moved it to the 360 section, as for dlc that's downloadable content

5. raz abbs

raz abbs New Member

6. t.

t. Retired

The packs are 350 points each. C'mon Baldred lol

7. raz abbs

raz abbs New Member

thansk tWm