1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where exactly is Tantalus?

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by Teh Swede77, May 10, 2007.

1. Teh Swede77 F40 Addicted

I hate to sound like a noob, but it seems to be a major drifting scene. Where is it?

Thanks all:cheers:

2. viper4shane

viper4shane Member

find the makiki area then slowly work your way up til you see a bunch of hairpins in the mountain.

3. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

just to the north of the Audi and Ford dealerships if that helps ...

4. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Check in your Map.. Filter Champion time races (I think)..

5. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

there are too many n00bs hangin at Tanta recently, really puttin me off goin there, but i know a nice road many Drifters havent found yet :p

6. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

yeh there are alot, i never go there, i normally use the mountain roads for improving

7. Teh Swede77

Teh Swede77 F40 Addicted

Noobs? Gee, thanks.

I think I actually found Tantalus on my own randomly, but I forgot exactly where it is. I'll look for it tonight.

8. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

i didnt mean you bein a n00b, i meant if you just jump there and wait to get connected to a server 8 times out of 10 you end up with a bunch of n00bs tryin to drift

no offence to anyone inparticular, and most people on this forum arent n00bs

9. Lord

Lord Rookie

I'm a noob...i can race quite well but drifting not so good, i bought an rturbo simply to try it out, i can stay sideways for the full length of a corner but nothing like the videos you see on here.
    Then again im not willing to buy hardcore mode just to satisfy my curiosity and manual gears are boring :p
    I don't remember place names so i don't recognise Tantalus.

10. iBilo

iBilo ;)

I'll have a look and chuck my Exige round. :)