1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can i download TDU-Pc

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by ExplosiveGoats, Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExplosiveGoats

ExplosiveGoats New Member

Does anyone know where i can download TDU for Pc. Like a trail or something. I tried to buy but i cant find any stores that have it. I just want until i get my 360 version. (Again)

2. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

There is no trial or demo. I think you can buy the game online though, then download it to your PC.

3. hesonly5

hesonly5 Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Yeah, you can by it from Atari, and download it. Wouldn't recommend it though, usually better to have the disc to hand... Try buying the CD online if you can't find it in shops :)

4. ExplosiveGoats

I know amazon.com has but shipping takes forever. I've ordered something there and took like a week. Know any free downloads?

5. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

Free downloads is called pirating, and thats illegal!

6. ExplosiveGoats

I know that. Just found Gamespot gives a free download.

7. hesonly5

hesonly5 Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Well I highly doubt it is free and legal, so don't download it. Or if you're going to, this isn't the place to be :threadsucks: :ban: :banned:

8. Baltoman

Baltoman Baby Vipah :D

pirating (in USA, Europe, Japan etc...)- Also called falsfication, stealing, non-autorized product, the opposite of original

pirating (in Brazil)- If u can't buy the original you can buy the false one, its cheaper and it works

I really hate my country... first thing im gonna do when i get to the US is be an american citizen

9. ExplosiveGoats

Was about to until saw this post so thanks. I re-ordered my Xbox 360 TDU. :D

10. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

Yeah don't download illegal things. I almost got thrown in jail for it I don't advise anyone to do it.
    RH12234, Yo where in Jersey do you live, north or south. I live in Bergen County, you live anywhere near there.

11. Car Freak

Car Freak loves dirt too

How'd u almost get thrown in jail?

12. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

Same goes for copyright :D

13. TDU-RAZOR

TDU-RAZOR Laid Back User

WHY??

do you need another 360 version of test drive unlimited anyways ?> and even if i explain this away to myself, dont understand why you would need a pc version of it, just to tie you over until you get another xbox copy...

the world is full of strange ideas :)

14. ExplosiveGoats

I don't know i have strange ideas, it runs in thee family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.