1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's happening around ur home ? ^^

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by -Lr-SpeedraceR, Feb 10, 2008.

1. -Lr-SpeedraceR

-Lr-SpeedraceR New Member

Hey :)
    I dont know if everybody got the same luck (or unluck) than me, but lot of various things happens just around my home. And as I like take pics of everything, I got lot of pics :p
    For exemple, this afternoon, I was spectactor of quad and bikes racing in a park...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Full Size : http://michaelmichael33.free.fr/index.php?fpp=50&did=2-2&fid=82

If u have nice pics, let's post them :)

2. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

That made a mess of the park haha :D

3. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

Hmm, we live in a kinda small place so not much happens here :p

4. TDU-RAZOR

TDU-RAZOR Laid Back User

:goodnight:i dont go outside

5. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

Lol, me neither :p Might have a look otside the windows sometimes though :p

6. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

LOL we have a Huge park at the back of my house that has a sunken in field in the middle. kids jump dirt bikes out of the sunken in part all the time (& before the park was fenced around a few old cars used to use it as there own personal ramp too lol) but i cant really go watch as these kids are the kind that will bash you if you ain't there friend.

7. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

I live in a rural place in france, unless you want a pic of a 80year old man with a beret ive got nothing for you

8. hesonly5

hesonly5 Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

There's loads of fields 'round the back of my house, but not much goes on. You occasionally get people going round on bikes, but you're going to have to live without photos 'cause I know them and try to avoid them at all costs :D

9. DangerRanger92

DangerRanger92 &amp;lt;3 Mercedes Benz

Lol wow I would just bring my Ranger in there and laugh because they're on a bike.

Where I live? Street racing, more street racing, and nothing but street racing. Six Flags is 10 minutes away, thats about it.

10. MCW

MCW MCW

#10 MCW, Feb 11, 2008
    Last edited by Diablo: Mar 30, 2018
  11. t.

t. Retired

Hook me up! *jokes*

12. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

Uhh my town sucks. And messing up the park like that is bad if oyu get caught.

13. -Lr-SpeedraceR

-Lr-SpeedraceR New Member

Yes, but police never comes in this area of the town lol... they prefer catch nice people driving 1km/h over the speed limit in a 2x2 lane road...