1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What the...secret island?

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by Kumagoro, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Kumagoro New Member

Before you tell me that it's been told already gazillions of times, watch this vid

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=d3QxR19mZZg

Has someone got that sweet little text file with thoose bookmarks? I wanna meet up with my friend there (lol)

2. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

Nope sorry. Kinda pointless though? WTF are you gonna do on them islands?

3. Janos

Janos Miura Addicted

The good ol "been there, done that" feeling.

4. demon_ninja55

demon_ninja55 Inbound Motorsport

what are u gonna do theres nothing there

5. Janos

Janos Miura Addicted

"been there and that's it" then.