1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should i buy?

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by The Queen, Apr 27, 2007.

1. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

I just managed to complete the Millionaires Challenge and got 1 million. I now have 1 million to spend on something or a couple of things. I already have the following cars :

Mclaren F1 GTR - Stage 3
    Ford GT
    Saleen S7
    TVR Sagaris
    Noble M14
    Saleen S281 Extreme
    Lamborghini Miura P400SV
    Lotus Exige 240r
    Jaguar XJ220
    Ferrari F430 Spyder
    Ferrari Enzo
    Shelby GT500
    Ford Mustang GTR Concept
    Maserati Gransport
    Audi TT Quattro Sport
    Chrysler 300C SRT-8
    MV Augusta F4 Tamburini

Cars Suggested

Koenigsegg CC8S - Looks really good but im really not sure about the engine noise
    Pagani Zonda C12S - Looks very cool but im not sure about the handling etc..
    Farboud GT - Might get it for the cruise. Any opinions?
    Mclaren F1 - Or i could just go it all out and get an F1 Road car

What do you guys think and can you suggest anything else? :)

2. Mayo

Mayo The dead-end master...

You could consider the Wiesmann. Not fast (class D) but in the few kilometers i've driven in it, it feels like a very good cruiser. Also because it's an open top:D

3. Mb

Mb The Photographer

I know, the MC12! :D

4. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

OK, just bought the MC12 and a black 430 with challenge rims and i have 100k left over. AC 289 maybe? ;)

5. -Dell-

-Dell- Formerly known as MR-E46

Camaro/Stingray and stage 3 it. I don't know, it just sticks with me for some reason :eek:

6. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Hehe. How much is it for stage 3. I spent all my money lol. I got :

Ferrari F430 With Challenge Wheels
    MAserati MC12
    Then i got some more money and got an orange gallardo se and turquoise murcielago :)

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!