1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What languages do you guys know?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iBilo, Apr 14, 2008.

1. iBilo

iBilo ;)

English and learning GCSE(Our exam) Spanish here.

WHat about you guys?

2. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

I don't know any language which sucks (Except English of course). I could have done French but never really bothered and my teacher sort of..well...sucked :D

3. ExplosiveGoats

ExplosiveGoats New Member

I know, English, Spanish, and bit Italian and Albanian

4. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Hehe. Thats quite a range of Languages RH. Whats Albanian like? Never really heard the language.

5. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

Swedish (ofcourse xD), English, and very limited Spanish from school, but our teacher is signed off for stress and that kind of stuff.. :( So we don't really learn anything

6. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Dutch, German, French, English, Italian, Spanish and some words in Greek and Indonesian. :)

7. Camel

Camel New Member

How on earth do you remember all of those?

#7 Camel, Apr 14, 2008
    Last edited by Camel: Apr 14, 2008
  8. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

:wtf: Do I believe you?

9. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

English, wish I know Vietnamese, and will learn French next year.

10. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Well, French, English, German, Spanish we get on school.
    Dutch is my motherlanguage. I've been going to Italy for 13 years so i know some. And Greek and Insonesian i learn for the holiday, so i can alteast talk to the people there :p

No? :p But it's true ;)
    Je suis sehr gut with languages :p

11. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

i can speak english (obviously)

hefyd dw'in siarad sbwreil cymraeg (however i speak rubbish welsh if memory serves correctly)

12. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

English, Spanish, Latin, And french.

Im taking spanish to Gcse, I should be fluent french quite soon hopefully, I just need to expand my vocab, everything else i pretty much know, and latin was very boring so i dropped it.

13. GTAMADDOG

GTAMADDOG Dreaming in Splendour

Native language English. Plus quite a bit of German, used to learn French aswell but chose German over it, so I know more German than French.

But don't test me on anything, lol.

14. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

English, Gibberish, Cat and I have already forgotten all my French and Spanish that I finsihed studying only 10 months ago. Also used to be fluent in dutch (as I lived there for some years).

I also speak Whale!

HHHeeeeeelllllllllllooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu, ssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee cccccccccaannnnnnnnn sssssssssspppppppppeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkk wwwwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaalllllllllllleeeeeeeeeee, iiiiits eeeeeeeeeeasssssyyyyyyyy tttttooooooo lllllllllleaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrnnnnnn!!!

15. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Dddddddddddoooooooooooooooooooo Yyyyyyyooooooooooooouuuuuuuu Ssssssssspppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkk Wwwwwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllleeeeeee Aaaaaaasssweeeeeeeeeelllllllll?

16. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg ;p

Tttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhheyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ttttttttttoooooooooooouuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhttttt iiiiiiittttttttt ttttttttttttooo mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhheeeeeennnn iiiii wwwwwwwaaaaaaaasssssssssss aaaaaaaaaatttttttt sscccccccchhhhhoooooollllllll iiiiiiinnnnnnnn HHHHHHollllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnndddddd

I'd better stop now :p I might be told of my a grumpy old mod :p

xD

17. Baltoman

Baltoman Baby Vipah :D

lol, Portguese and English for me.. é verdade, dizem que portugues é uma lingua dificil mas até que não é não, é meio parecido com espanhol

18. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

Hmm... something about languages not being hard...? Gosh xD

19. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

I don't think S71NG3R wants to be known as a "Grumpy Old Mod" but he's in the pub now and he's not allowed to drink! How much would that suck? Apparently he's the driver this week. Well The Transporter if you know what I mean ;)

20. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Yes iced stop the really really really really grumpy mod say's so, that's me by the way.