1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is a good moniter?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Easterner, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Easterner

Easterner New Member

Hello again, I was talking to my mother, and she wants to keep our former computer, therefore we will have 2 computers. I am looking for a GOOD moniter for gaming in specific. If you guys can help me out and recomend some stuff, that would be great! The price range would 300-350 US dollars or Euros, but I don't know how that works in relation with our tendency. I'll just convert it or whatever.... But reconmendations are needed!
    :badspelling:

2. macd79

macd79 Chuck Norris

i have a 22" screen and find it great for games and if its a gaming screen i would like for one at least this size with as high a reselution:badspelling:
    as possible

3. Easterner

Easterner New Member

great, what brand is it? we are right now looking at the dell 22" ultra sharp (2208 number at top) for 299... what would you say to that?

4. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

"Deel" do very nice looking screens! The new models look damn hot I must say :) I've not been dissapointed with my 2 x 19" Ultrasharp ones. However you must go for the ultrasharp it's miles better :D

5. hesonly5

hesonly5 Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Deel? :p

6. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Yes ... I spelt it that way hence the " " lol :p

as they Deal, but it's spelt Dell , so I changed it :D

7. ShiZzl3

ShiZzl3 Banned

i recommend the Asus VW222, great monitor

2ms, 22"

8. Easterner

Easterner New Member

well we went with the dell 22" ultra sharp 2208 moniter.

1: It was in my price range- $300 US dollars

2: We just purchased a Dell XPS 630

3: Reviews were spectacular at Dell.com

4: It looked cool, although the Asus VW222 looked to be quite clear, it was 450 dollars :O

Thanks guys for your help though, a-pre-she-ate-it :badspelling:

9. Baltoman

Baltoman Baby Vipah :D

she ate what???????

10. ShiZzl3

ShiZzl3 Banned

WAAAa, i only payed a tad over $300AUD for mine a few months ago... thats about $300 or less USD :S, weird

11. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I always recommend Iiyama monitors, the quality, picture and choices are amazing. I usually recommend them to people in the design business and I've had no complaints from anyone and they also come with a 2 or 3 year warranty usually.

www.iiyama.com

12. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Yeah I agree with you Diablo. They are awesome. Had one for 10 years since '96 or so and it was still going strong. Then I upgraded to a Dell 24" Ultrasharp ;)

13. Easterner

Easterner New Member

was trying to spell appreciate, but was too lazy to look in the dictionary... so i tired to do it in syllables....

:badspelling:

14. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

im using a CIBOX 22"

love it, good for playing 360 through...

15. Easterner

Easterner New Member