1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Have You Played Recently?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by TIMELESS, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Angel Konan

Angel Konan Rookie

I've been playing Saints Row 2 as of late, that game is a masterpiece honestly. Which leaves to wonder what in the hell happened when they made Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row 4, seriously, the ball was dropped into the deepest part of the ocean with no traces left behind with the later installments.

Aside from that, I've also been playing Tenchu Z, another masterpiece of a game which I would love a second one, I don't ever see that happening though, so I will just have to settle for Dishonored as a more up-to-date Tenchu Z style game.

2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

I don't think I have played that series beyond the first... and that was only of the demo if I remember correctly.

3. Loz

Loz MonaMona

Been playing a mix of games recently. Rimworld is a great little game, colony survival architect basically. It's rather hard to get a self sustaning colony, usually it all goes to hell after a few ingame weeks.

Have also been gitting back into Final Fantasy 15, I had paused ages ago and forgotten where I was into the story so I decided to start again.

Today will be a bit of iRacing, a massive update is out today with new cars and tracks like Snetterton and the Ferrari 488 GT3.

4. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Rimworld is quite a name for a game. :eek: I don't think I have bothered with a Final Fantasy since VIII and I have seen a lot going on with iRacing lately. Looks like that team have got some big plans !

5. Loz

Loz MonaMona

iRacing have been rather busy with Dirt Oval Racing stuff for the past year, first was the crazy Sprint Cars you see flipping everywhere in YouTube videos aswell as weird Dirt Late Models which have a rear axle that isn't connected to the chassis basically. They have also just released something called a UMP Modified which is an odd car, part open wheeler, part "stock car". They are all legit great fun to drive though.

They are also working on Rallycross stuff that i'm rather interested in, a VW Beetle GRC car and a Ford Fiesta RX car. I think they'll be adding extra RX style layouts to the existing tracks for them to star. Hope in the future places like Lydden Hill come to the game.

6. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

Went back to FH1 and FM4, I 'd say two best Forza games I' ve played.

Still trying to find all discount signs in FH1 LOL

7. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

Met up with a friend recently who convinced me to get back into sim racing, so i've been giving automobilista a go. Graphics leave a lot to be desired but it feels really really good. Kinda like Live For Speed if they actually added content.

8. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

Was playing Mirrors Edge a couple of weeks ago, it's a really fun game apart from a few little niggles (mostly the cops that literally come from nowhere and there is always like 1,000 of them haha).

9. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

Visuals in Mirrors Edge are worth alone playing it and yeah the fighting segments are kinda annoying, couldnt get the hang of it always grabbed a gun ASAP, great game nonetheless.

Anybody played the second one?

10. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

I haven't played the second one yet, but I still haven't finished the first one yet, but I can download since I have Origin Access, I'm just not sure if my computer will run it very well.

11. Ben Alnwick

Ben Alnwick Rookie

Right now I'm playing Mass Effect Andromeda... It's sad seing an amazing game saga going down. I miss Shepard. I think this game would be ok for someone who hasn't played ME before.

#51 Ben Alnwick, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  12. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

I've only played ME2 but have been wanting to give the first a go. ME3 I will get to at some point but Andromeda looks a bit of a mess. Maybe just maybe they will fix it but what is more likely is EA dropping it for a while like they have done with Dead Space. :(

13. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

Having played the ME trilogy, I wasnt expecting Andromeda to be as good as the previous games, tbh it was quite the challenge after the original storyline. Id say ME2 was the best, ME1 had some clunky game mechanics from what I remember, and the third one I feel was a bit too over dramatic, still a very good game though.

I recently started playing Gran Turismo 4 and I quite like it, the gameplay is better than most new games, which is quite something, its a 13 year old game after all

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!