1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Have You Played Recently?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by TIMELESS, Aug 23, 2016.

1. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

I'm not sure if we've had this before... but if we have let's call this the 2016 2017 edition :p

Just has the title says, what have you played recently, and was it any good?

#1 TIMELESS, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited by Diablo: Mar 5, 2018
  2. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

[​IMG]
    Guess the game.

Pokémon Crystal for the Gameboy Color

It is a good game, perhaps mostly for nostalgia reasons but I don't really care. As I'm me though I am way overthinking this.

#2 Andreas¹, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited by Andreas¹: Aug 23, 2016
  3. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Jelly. I've never played any of them. :hide:

So I recently bought Firewatch, beautiful game, really interesting story with plenty of twists. I really enjoyed it, the only issue is I completed it in 4-5 hours. If it was longer, which it really could have been, it would be a solid 9/10. Worth picking up in a sale I'd say.

4. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

It's not too late. I remember around 15 years ago when me and some friends played this on our Gameboys during breaks in first grade or so. A few years later I even got a second Gameboy with link cable solely for the Trade function in the game. Thanks to the wonders of time and technology all of it can now be done with emulators instead. I still play it sometimes.

5. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

Real Life: Adult Edition 2016.

It's no good. 3/10

#5 The Compensator, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited by Diablo: Mar 5, 2018
    Ryzza5 likes this.
  6. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

I felt the same, but I just hit a point in the story where there's a positive twist. I'm not sure how you can repeat this for yourself, I guess it just happens randomly. 6/10 :p

7. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

[​IMG]

NMS has been more humm drum in last few hours and RL swings from great fun to very frustrating multiple times per hour. :)
    Also Project CARS PS4 league races each Sunday night which are tough work but good fun. Currently 2nd in the tournament with 2 races to go.

8. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

500 hours?! Good lord Ryan. My max is 200 on Civ V, and I thought that was pretty extreme :p

9. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

By the time you've finished playing rocket league (by choice/death/being sectioned) you'll have spent more than a month of your life on it :hmmm: That is crazy. I don't really know what rocket league is though, maybe it's worthwhile.

10. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

It's just easy to pickup for a spare 30 or so minutes most nights. It came out a year ago.

11. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

No mans sky as well, Im pretty sure i clocked over 800 hours in BF3 ina year

12. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

GTA V, 900 hours on XB1 + 100 on PC probably the only game I've played over 1000 hours besides destiny which I haven't played in months.

13. mau92

mau92 Well-Known Member

The Crew and Counter Strike Global Offensive lately. Of course I always play some Assetto Corsa or pCARS in between

14. SPYFAN

SPYFAN New Member

TDU2
    ...but Servers down since yesterday.... :-x

15. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Has anyone played Spec Ops: The Line? Not my usual kind of game but apparently it's got an amazing storyline.

mau92 likes this.
  16. mau92

mau92 Well-Known Member

Played it back in the day. I was absolutely delighted by the story, the end is fantastic!

17. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Yeah? Cool. Put it on my wishlist, hopefully I can get it in a sale soonish.

mau92 likes this.
  18. hassan1995

hassan1995 ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

GT sport and Forza horizon 3 and The ps vr

Gran turismo had a really good setup to try the game, with racing seats and the thrustmaster wheel, the game itself was good handling felt solid and graphically its really good, now for forza :drool: I had full assists on and it felt meh but my god is the game stunning in person.

The psvr was bloody brilliant when it worked :lol: the thing didn't rest on my face too well and it was fuzzy but once that was fixed the thing was great, had a go at battlezone and i didn't feel dizzy as feared

19. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Who did you bribe?!

20. carlos_69

carlos_69 OMG EVO

He bribed Turn 10 on Gamescom