1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vorsprung Durch Snotmobile!

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by me™, Apr 9, 2014.

1. me™

me™ *turbo whistle*

Went out for a drive with some friends on Sunday...

Calster didn't make it because he was hungover and recovering from about 2 days straight without any sleep. :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yes, those MX-5s and the Elise made my car feel very big and very wobbly, and it's a relative ballet dancer compared to Calster's Lexus!

2. killalldude

killalldude SRT-Avant

You almost had every color of the rainbow. Nice pics!

3. me™

me™ *turbo whistle*

Yeah, we were lamenting the fact we didn't have a purple car with us! :D

4. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

[​IMG]

The Snotmobile's younger brother, S3 Saloon in Java green. :cheeky:

Know Me has seen this one going about Aberdeen as well. Really is the current day B5 A4 in term's of size!

5. me™

me™ *turbo whistle*

Winter mode: engaged!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The EBC Brakes sticker is genuine. It's now running greenstuff (how appropriate!) pads all round. They definitely make a difference to the way the brakes bite!

Have a bonus long-exposure shot of the city lights of Aberdeen reflecting off the leading edge of the bonnet:

[​IMG]

#45 me™, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited by me™: Nov 2, 2015
  6. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Your winter wheels suit it :duck: Very, sleeperish, minus the green paint :p

7. me™

me™ *turbo whistle*

Of course the wheels suit it. They're from a lower-spec B5 A4! :p

8. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

So i guess that Mewont mind me taking over this thread...my dad is now the owner of the 'Snotmobile'.

How? Nothing to do with me actually, I only found out while massively hungover and 5 mins away from Me's house. :lol:
    My dad wanted me to come along to look at a car as although he knows his stuff, his hearing is't what it used to be. When I asked what car it is, he handed me the print out and I could't help but laugh as of course it turned out to be 'The Green Machine'.

My dad is loving the car, and that's always a good sign. She is a worthy replacement for his old 406 Coupe!

Now this of course means that Me has another car. I'll leave that to him to tell. ;)