1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Virtual Cars??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Enos, May 16, 2007.

1. Enos I spread love via Sigs!!

Well,
    Im not sure if this is the rigt place for this as its NO game! lol Its called Car Photoshopping and its wen you have Adobe Photoshop and you Cut and paste Rims, rollcages headlights e.t.c From other cars or just paint some on your self! If you want to have a go, visit 'THE BIBLE' here http://digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm and this will help you through everything! The job satisfaction is brilliant and some of the cars look very good espically if its done by a real, paid Pro! lol Here are some of mine and does anyone else do these, if so get 'em posted! :excited:
    350zx copy.jpg P.S- The focus isn't finished yet so thats why is a bit dodgey! lol

Attached Files:

#1 Enos, May 16, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Apr 13, 2018
  2. NAD33M

NAD33M the gaming guy

cool website...i need photoshop tho....

3. SupermAnthony

SupermAnthony Man Of Steel

Great site. I'm not too keen on modded cars, but I may have a go when I have some time. Might be able to implement it into something else too! Maybe someone could Photoshop some TDU cars (proper screen caps, not digi cam photos!) and put them on a website?

4. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

really good site, i dont like modded cars, waste of time and money