1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Motorsport 4 VIP now available for purchase and VIP discount on Porsche DLC

Discussion in 'Archived Titles' started by TimBud, May 19, 2012.

1. TimBud

TimBud brmm

Just got 2 messages from T10 when I logged on this morning.

The first saying that VIP status is now available for purchase:
    The second saying that VIPs will get a discount on the Porsche DLC:

T10 also gifted out a random Top Secret S15 unicorn this morning. It is a truly awesome car! Far better than I ever expected.
    Check my FM4 photo thread for pics.

2. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

A $5 discount for being a VIP. Really stretching the definition there. :lol:

:wdd:

The worst thing is that now everyone kid will be a VIP to get a Veyron SS and save $5, which means no-one will be a VIP, and I'll have to log into FM4 at some point in the near future to remove my VIP badge so I don't appear to be noob.

3. TimBud

TimBud brmm

lol, you're such a Snob ;)

4. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

No point being VIP if you're not prepared to act like one :lol:

TimBud likes this.
  5. Prophecy

Prophecy New Member

I feel slightly robbed because I bought the LCE but messed up with which account I redeemed my codes on, they never gave me a new code (emailed them about my prediciment a few times and got absolutely no response), now it'll cost me an extra 15 dollars to get what I paid extra for in the first place...

6. Soundwave

Soundwave Can You Hear It?

And thanks Ryzza. :rolleyes:

7. Prophecy

Prophecy New Member

:( just bought VIP status. Feel so robbed. You dont get any of the previously gifted VIP cars, unlike Forza 3 (apparently, I had Forza 3 LCE from day one as well, and didnt mess up with the codes). So I just payed 30 odd dollars for VIP status that does... Nothing. Because I already had all the DLC from when I actually got it, as I got LCE day one. Feeling very disapointed with T10 again, seems to happen half way through the life cycle of each game for me... Why dont they answer their emails? I would have asked directly on the forum when it all initially went wrong (December), but my proper account with over 10k gamerscore and 3 or 4 years of activity was banned at the official forums.

Let me say once, really clearly just so that you all get it. I preordered Forza 4 LCE just weeks after if was announced, and I didnt even have an Xbox at that stage, I had traded my 360 for a ps3 a few months earlier for GT5. Finally got it home, didnt think to get my old account back, started a new one and activated all the codes on that gamertag. Realized a day or 2 later that I could get my old account back, did that, renewed my xbox live membership and forgot about the VIP perks, and my new/old account, just had a blast playing Forza 4. Then a few weeks later I realized that I wasnt a VIP. Emailed turn 10 quite a few times trying to work something out, but I didnt even get a response to tell me that they'd recieved it (you know those automated response emails). So yeah, I payed the extra for the LCE, didnt have any of the perks though, now i've just gotten my entitled VIP status, albeit for quite a cost, and I dont even get the cars I should have been recieving since November. Can ANYONE talk to someone at T10? Does anyone have any idea what to do here??

8. MrLolololXD

MrLolololXD Resident Supra Owner

Contact LulzSec or Anonymous, offer them cookies for their work :nods:

9. Prophecy

Prophecy New Member

10. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Were you laughing out loud or addressing Harley? :eek:ook:

I would skip T10 and contact Microsoft XBOX LIVE Customer Support via phone. If they can see that the "new" account hasn't been used since then and that both are tied to the same email address (or you can verify you own both email accounts) you might possibly be able to work out a solution. But I wouldn't bet a lot on it. But it's your best chance.

#10 Ryzza5, May 22, 2012
    Last edited: May 22, 2012
  11. Prophecy

Prophecy New Member

laughing out loud. Hm, I'll give that a go on the weekend maybe.

12. MrLolololXD

Yeah, just phone 'em up. I did exactly that with 2 of my EA accounts. They transferred all of my games/privilages etc. from my old account to my new account. All they needed was the information I provided when I signed up, i.e, password, e-mail, account name, security question and date of birth for both accounts.

13. Prophecy

Prophecy New Member

Gahhhhhh I wonder if they'll refund the VIP membership I just bought...

14. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

They shouldn't ask for your password. :mhmm: At the worst they'll just reset it.

15. MrLolololXD

Well they asked for the password on my old account, the one I wanted to deactivate, they did just reset the password on my new one though ;)

16. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Can you log into your new account and gift the special cars to your old account?

17. Prophecy

Prophecy New Member

Apart from the fact that i'd have to renew my gold membership, probably not, especially because some are unicorns.

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!