1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage Racers recruiting!

Discussion in 'Club Chat' started by yaug12345, Jul 12, 2007.

1. yaug12345 Undying Furball

Me and a friend have started a new club called the vintage racers. if you have a vintage car (that isn't ruined by a cameleon paintjob, it must look classic) or muscle care, or any of the older cars, you are welcome to join. you must be at least expert, you can contact me, No Mercy124, send me a message, and I might enter you, tell me what kind of car you have, and I might let you in, anyone who meets the standards is welcome!

2. Se7eN

Se7eN Yea for N1PPER!

hi this is Se7eN, I am currently at expert rank, I own a Camaro z28 and would like to join your club.

My Xbox Live is currently down due to a banking account switch but will be back up shortly.

Thank you, and I look forward to joining the Vintage Racers.

3. Tamsmeister

Tamsmeister Rookie

I'll join, ive got a few muscle cars, dodge challenger, shelby gt500 (but i want another one hehe)

Tag is same as my username

4. yaug12345

yaug12345 Undying Furball

my live is down for the moment also, as soon as it's up I'll get back to you guys (could be like 3 weeks)

5. Teh Swede77

Teh Swede77 F40 Addicted

i miiiiiight be interested, my club currently has not been active for months, so i'm looking for a new one. if you guys are active and do a lot of vintage cruises then count me in.
    i'm a champion with almost every muscle car in the game. my gamertag is the same as my username.

6. riflen27

riflen27 New Member

hey i would be intressedtet to or how i spell to that i suck to english i have stingray 69' i think i have the challenger to i can't remember i have so many cars but most is deutsch and japan heeh

7. riflen27

riflen27 New Member

and im champion

8. R8CCXVeyron

R8CCXVeyron TDU Togue Racer

I have a 612 Scaglietti, oh dang, it's not a Class G.

9. maranelloboy05

maranelloboy05 New Member

I have a 250 GTO, can I join? It would be nice to be able to drive it without being blown away by CCRs and S7s.