1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video capturing software?

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Janos, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Janos Miura Addicted

Could you give me an advice about something similar to FRAPS, maybe freeware or shareware with reasonable limitations?

Gamecam is right out, since It just doesn't start on my pc (every time I try to install it, it gives me the message "GCF File Corrupted: Another install may fix this monkey-programmed software")

Thanks in advance guys.

2. Janos

Janos Miura Addicted

Anyone?

3. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

try CamStudio. it's a freakin lagger on my computer even adjusting the right FPS. might work on yours if you have a really powerful rig.

4. Weeksy

Weeksy Cruising at a slow speed.

I dont use TDU for PC but GamerCam or Fraps.

5. A Pair of Shoes

A Pair of Shoes Customly User Titled

Really Janos, you should just use FRAPS if you can. It's pretty much the standard for computer video game capture, if you will. I haven't known a program to work better then FRAPS.

6. demon_ninja55

demon_ninja55 Inbound Motorsport

i have a free version of fraps no need to pay and its jsut 3 mbs ;)