1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Veyron + NFS Pro Street = No good.

Discussion in 'Driving & Racing Games' started by Mb, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Mb

Mb The Photographer

What were the guys at Bugatti thinking when they gave the (how is it called again?!) to EA.

#1 Mb, Apr 8, 2008
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  2. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Not as bad as the first one but really horrible. Leave it stock god damn it. I was really being pushed to watch this as I hate this sort of stuff :rolleyes:

3. =TDW=Patrick

=TDW=Patrick New Member

why this horrible game need for speed prostreet has all the super cars like audi r8 Veyron e.t.c.... and the new TDU megapack does not have them ??:(.Image what will happent in TDU if they put in megapack veyron ^^

4. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

I saw sick, well nearly. No way am I buying any need for speed game ever again, whihc won't be difficult.

5. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

There was even a guy on youtube asking if the Veyron can be modded. I'm guessing he only wants the game if it can be modded. How sad is that? I mean really, people have gone bezerk! :(

6. Baltoman

Baltoman Baby Vipah :D

sick sick ppl mah friend, sick sick ppl

7. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

hehe. i still haven't bought the veyron in prostreet. but i bought the koenigsegg ccx and left it stock. yey for me! :D

8. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

lol @ this.
    Last edited by KTF67 : Today at 10:04 AM. Reason: RB26DETT is smart :)

9. ShiZzl3

ShiZzl3 Banned

10. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

I AM!

11. Baltoman

Baltoman Baby Vipah :D

ME TOO yay

12. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

I am going to jump off my roof.

13. Aquila DK

Aquila DK is Tom Kristensen :D

Wait for me!

14. iBilo

iBilo ;)

Can you imagine what they would do to an F1 car?!?!

15. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

I'm not too worried about this as i hate hate the veyron *sets up Flame resistant walls*.

But seriously the Veyron is a Eyesore!

16. t.

t. Retired

Don't like the Veyron personally but, I'm really not pro modding supercars at all. You mod if you have an average car to make it something special, if you have a supercar it's already special why bother. A few people like TechArt and Novitec Rosso can do it alright but I still prefer them stock.

I know there's a modded NSX in my sig but I class that as a sports car not a supercar. It's fast but not exotic enough imo for me to class it as "super".

17. Fridge Magnet Rabbit

Fridge Magnet Rabbit Manchester Racer Kid

*burns the maker of the video to the ground*
    how could they do that to a Veyron? of all cars..a VEYRON!
    i havent bought Prostreet, its the game that killed NFS, NFS is about cruising around and driving to the races instead of selecting them from a list like TDU....the old school NFS games, porshe 2k and road challenge, they have an excuse as they're old but they have diablos and 911's and M5's

18. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

Me thinks that is in there too...

19. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

#19 RB26DETT, Apr 11, 2008
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 18, 2018
  20. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Not a nice car to begin with, adding that 'One Inch Punch' sticker to the side was a step too far though, even for me.

But at the end of the day it's only a game, people who own this car in real life may or may not do this kinda thing to them. (I have seen some pretty rich people doing some pretty stupid things to cars/with cars).