1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Crew 2 Tutorials, Helps (...and stuff)

Discussion in 'Driving & Racing Games' started by DonnieBrasco, Jul 1, 2018.

1. DonnieBrasco

DonnieBrasco Ohana Cruiseanostra

TC2 is officially out of the door. Since the wheelsupport is not really working at the moment i do other stuff meanwhile where i do not need the wheel. So on thursday Luna and me did alle the photomissions (except the one with the hoovercraft) and i recorded all the stuff, that might be a help for others.

It's easy money and easy followers.

Have fun watching. ;) If you have questions, just ask.

2. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member
    tduck team

I've found it a bit annoying how many times I reckon I have the right elements but the labels stay grey and don't turn green. Have tried moving the camera around quite a bit with not much success, so will take a look to see if you do things differently. Thanks for sharing.

3. DonnieBrasco

Are you playing with widescreen-resolution? I've read a lot of players had problems absolving the photomission while they used widescreen-res. They turned down the res to "normal" and it instantly worked. (Bug was already reported and hopefully soon gets fixed.)

4. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member
    tduck team

Yes using 3440x1440 so that must be it

5. totalnuts

totalnuts New Member

Because the crew has given me a lot of misery and irritation, including some other games from ubisoft / bluebyte, I decided not to put any more money in it, is almost always bug after bug, I'm tired of it

#5 totalnuts, Jul 3, 2018
    Last edited by totalnuts: Jul 6, 2018
  6. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member
    tduck team

Yes I can understand that, there are some great improvements but also a number of surprising bugs compared to my recollection of the launch for TC1. Also I fear once the career races are completed there's not much to do if not playing with friends. The day 1 content really does not justify the high price tag, but I reckon they will "No Man's Sky" players with long-term free updates (and probably more paid expansion packs).

7. DonnieBrasco

...another small tutorial:

Stickershop 2D-Mode and "How to create a stickergroup"

8. DonnieBrasco

Gator Rush Photo Ops