1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Tutorial] How to earn cash fast

Discussion in 'TDU1 - General' started by MrColonist, Jun 12, 2007.

1. MrColonist Upcomming drifter

Hello!

This is an easy-to-follow tutorial how to earn plenty of cash in a decent time. I'm sure there are better ways out there which is also funnier.

The first thing you need is to locate Speed challenge 24 on THIS MAP. Speed challenge 24 is at E/F-5. (almost on the line between E and F)

Then pick a decent car, I used Mercedes Benz McLaeren the last time and it did this challenge very fast.

When you've picked a decent car, then join the race and in the beginning of the race, do a 180 degree turn so you're going the reverse way and then floor it, once you've reached the speed you need (180MPH) then retry the race again when you've recieved the money. (Press Y)

You can now do this a couple of time, either until you got the money you need or until you're bored out of it and just feels like stabbing me to death because of this tutorial.

Summary:
    1. Go to speed challenge #24 (180MPH in heavy traffic)
    2. Get a decent car
    3. Turn 180 degrees in the start
    4. Floor it
    5. Recieve money & retry it a couple of times.

Good luck!

#1 MrColonist, Jun 12, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  2. Mb

Mb The Photographer

A Saleen S7 will do :)

3. MrColonist

MrColonist Upcomming drifter

Pretty much yeah, but on the ones who has the highest speed on the leaderboards drove an F1. :)

4. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Yeah, but a S7 accelerates faster i think ;)

5. nitrox

nitrox HC ES ! <3

i do it with a ME-FOUR TWELVE

fast enough to do it, my topscore i made is 401.35 KM/H | 249.39889 MPH in a koeniggseg CCR

6. RobertLidstroem

RobertLidstroem New Member

I don't have this challenge :(

7. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Well you are required to be at Champion Level.. In your sig it says your only 27% through the game so thats most likely why ;)

8. Ninja_Benjamin

Ninja_Benjamin New Member

my record is 462 KM/H with ME 4-12 and thats a scary speed

9. RobertLidstroem

RobertLidstroem New Member

Haha ok, well i'm 30% now and on expert level, that might be it, anyone knows when champion mode kicks in? :)

10. cocoki700

cocoki700 Speed Demon

i always do it with ferrari enzo cuz i dont wanna take out my big guns

11. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

I do 180mph Downtown (number 23 in the speed challenges) which is restricted to Class B and do exactly the same method of turning around usually use the Farbound and gets you $5k more per race.