1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello there Guest, please note that this is an archived area and therefore some or all of the information within may no longer apply.

turboduck Y U NO... ?

Discussion in 'News (Archives)' started by Diablo, Oct 13, 2014.

1. hassan1995

hassan1995 ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

How about no changes I don't like changes :mhmm:

2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Genre sorting a number of you seem to be saying. :hmmm: How would this work though?

* Racing Games - broken into sub-cats of Sim, Arcade?
    * Freeroam - open-road and open world titles only?
    * Driving - ETS, Bus Driver etc.

Definitely seeing an ask for more titles in the Mod Shop.

Brown sugar sure, goat livers may be a problem.

Universal Photomode sub-forum? Interesting.

Cheers Clarence.

3. Paladin Skylark

Genre Sorting:
    Racing/Driving (all racing/driving games)
    FPS/Shooter
    etc.
    etc.
    IMO anyway.

And yes, universal photomode sub-forum - this way all photographers can have a spot to comment and hang out on games and whatnot :D

4. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

So you're saying to have a defined Gaming forum and then separate it into Genre sub-forums. Hmmm...

5. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

I think ETS2 is popular enough (and now has a multiplayer mod) to be included in Cruising Central (Freeroam)

6. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

Ryan, what you doing awake so late? :lol:

7. superhyper

superhyper mamamamamamamadness

I'd include other than cruising in Ryan's idea. Maybe even other games than racing games. Like I said, just a place where you can post if you're playing something and have people possibly joining you :)

Also about the photomodes you mentioned, maybe a subforum for all the photomode things. You can make your own screenshot thread there or your own Forza photothread for example or you could just post in the screenshot thread, which should be stickied then. Just another 2c to add to the huge pile of 2cs I've given :lol:

#27 superhyper, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by superhyper: Oct 14, 2014
  8. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

I'd split it into only two sections - circuit and freeroam split to another sub-sections like FM, GT, AC etc. Then a 3rd one for "other" games; TDU games with their own sections like it is now. No point in a Driving section as all games are about driving and you can also race in freeroam games, can't you. :susp: Photomode sub-section def gets my vote.

9. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Up early, big day.

10. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

Don't kill yourself...