1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turboduck Whatsapp group chat!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrLolololXD, Oct 24, 2014.

1. MrLolololXD

MrLolololXD Resident Supra Owner

A few of us in the chatbox just had the brilliant idea of making a Whatsapp chat group, so I made one. Anyone that want's to be invited to the chat group, pm me your mobile number (or post it here I guess) and I shall add you to the group el pronto señor

2. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

(we stole the idea from cis) :leaves:

3. cis4care

cis4care Resident candle pokerer

You intellectual thieves! D:

(and for the love of christ, don't post your phone number here)

Dux, hassan1995 and TIMELESS like this.
  4. hassan1995

hassan1995 ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Pm harley and if he isn't lazy enough we can do it

5. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

I'm sorry? :eek:

6. cis4care

unwantedmentalimage.jpeg

7. hassan1995

Phahaha oh god :hmmm:

8. MrLolololXD

MrLolololXD Resident Supra Owner

Did I miss something :mhmm:

9. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

So for those of us who are a bit :wise:...

What's whatsapp and what makes it different from all the other messenger services like Skype, Viber, IM (Google/Facebook), or I dunno... the tduck chatbox? And if it's purely internet based why does it require subscription fees or the sharing pf phone numbers (skype to skype doesn't)? :susp:

I've meant to ask this of other people but never got around to it. These days phone plans give you a gajillion free SMS messages per month so I've never really bothered with using other apps.

10. cis4care

WhatsApp is fundamentally no different from Viber. Though I like it better and it seems to be more popular among my group of friends, so that's what I choose. And I don't get unlimited texting, so I'd much, much rather pay the $1,99 a year rather than waste my precious euros on texting fees, which happen to be expensive on my provider.

11. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

There is a phone message app called "kik". It's rather good, i tell you. No phone number included. Just user name. And it is totally free. For ever.

12. Rassva

Rassva Lannister

I like Blackberry Messenger, it's okay.

13. hassan1995

Just join xD

14. TDUZoqqer

TDUZoqqer whomst'd that

Why do we need a Whatsapp group? :lol:

15. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

It's fun :cheeky:

16. mau92

mau92 Well-Known Member

Well, Ry, Cis explained it quite good and the same happens to me with all my friends. I don't need another Whatsapp group but should be fun to give this a try ;)

17. cis4care

You guys. The whatsapp group is still going strong, but it is not spammy enough. We're looking for new recruits.

Phone number in PM pls and you will be added to the most amazing group of individuals and will partake only in fulfilling, intelligent conversation.

18. mau92

mau92 Well-Known Member

Not spammy enough? It's spammy enough, but more members are always welcome! Funny things happen there ;)

19. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Obviously it would still be preferable if the members of the whatsapp group were still active on TDUCK, or else it's less of a Turboduck Whatsapp group and more of a Whatsapp group of people who used to visit Turboduck.

Milli likes this.
  20. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Light your pitchforks! :p