1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Crew turboduck Saturday Multiplayer #2.1: The Crew on September 17

Discussion in 'Let's Race!' started by Ryzza5, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Since we have a few new players we'll obviously be starting in Detroit, in slower Full Stock cars.

[​IMG]

1 hour 20 minutes to go. If anyone wants to voice chat via Discord let me know.

2. Djey

Djey Well-Known Member

Hi Ryzza,

just sent you friend request via uplay (Dje_47)

Later!

3. pogostickio

pogostickio New Member

another 9 giggle bytes to download. Already jumped in and played the first few missions to get to HQ. Keyboard feels fine. Time to google search if the G25 is use-able.

4. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

5. Doobrie

Doobrie Rookie

Can't quite figure out why sometimes this thread has 5 pages and sometimes only 2. On the 5 page version I saw a post from Ryzza saying it starts in 1hr20, posted at 10:09 am. Making the start 11:30. Except yesterday the start was 12:30. Maybe that's why I am on my own in game. Also every other player name is showing as unavailable

6. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Hey djey and I are online and crewed up after some similar issues. Rob joining imminently. No idea about the others. Will try and keep inviting you.

Join the discord room for easier comms, even if you don't have a Mic.

7. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

Is there any space left? I might join in few mins after i eat something

8. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Join the discord chat so we can get you in

9. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

So how's the "crews" going?

10. mau92

mau92 Well-Known Member

Yeah I overslept... Are you guys still at it?

11. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Was a good crews mate, shame you couldn't join us. Mr Ghost brought a few of his friends along so we had up to 7 at one time.

I'll sort through my media tom... later today :sleep:

TIMELESS, mau92, Diablo and 2 others like this.
  12. *GhostRacerGTI*

*GhostRacerGTI* aKa SpeedFreeak

It was a short session for me (Sorry for being late). But it was nice.. Thanks fellas.

13. Doobrie

Doobrie Rookie

It was a good cruise for a couple of hours, apart from the comms issues. I could hear Ryzza and someone (pogo?) chatting, but they couldn't hear me, then all voices just stopped never to return. Is the first time I have cruised in the crew, and first time cruising since the one and only TDU2 cruise about 6 years ago!
    Then there was my crashes, which also seemed to affect Pogo at the same time......:oook: Or he has the same problems, which is an unwelcome addition to my game in the last few weeks. I was convinced I had taken some cruise screenshots, but apparently not. So let me share a picture of my crashes to see if anyone recognises and knows how to fix it. I can play PvP for hours without issue, but in free ride, look at the horizon, see the non loaded texture?
    crewcrash01.jpg

As I get closer, it looks like this:
    crewcrash02.jpg
    and my car comes to a halt. Holding B resets it and the texture loads. Other people are still moving about.

and on some saved free ride challenges, it happens at the same place every time:
    crewcrash03.jpg

Game files have been verified repeatedly, video drivers have been shoved back to 368.81 etc....

14. Djey

Djey Well-Known Member

Here is a couple of pictures from this afternoon :duck:

Pic_20160917_150023_1920x1080.jpg

Pic_20160917_164333_1920x1080.jpg

#54 Djey, Sep 17, 2016
    Last edited by Diablo: Apr 13, 2018
  15. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

That's awesome guys. I wish I could have joined! Very jelly. I haven't been on a cruise in... jeez... years. Not since FH1. :eek:

16. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#56 Ryzza5, Sep 18, 2016
    Last edited by Ryzza5: Sep 18, 2016
  17. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Good to see pics from this being posted. Cheers guys!

18. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

damn I wish I was there :jealous:

TIMELESS likes this.
  19. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

20. pogostickio

pogostickio New Member

Hey there. Good cruise and a great way to start my career in The Crew since I downloaded it minutes before the cruise. And Doobrie, I can go one better with the no texture loading, ha ha. I was on a bridge when I took the first screenshot. It's happened quite a few times so I'm wondering if that's why the game is free, because there's something wrong with the code that causes this every now and again. I have to press R to reset the car which usually works, but I've also had the game hang at a black screen withe loading circle spinning around. The no texture crash happened twice on the 2 hour around the U.S. cruise which I've just done so I've played about 9 hours today and 9 hours yesterday. I'm knackered!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u6/pogostickio/No Bridge_zps0wbau1tz.jpg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u6/pogostickio/The Saturday Crew_zpsykddftfa.jpg

#60 pogostickio, Sep 18, 2016
    Last edited by Diablo: Apr 3, 2018
    Nikki likes this.