1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Crew turboduck Saturday Multiplayer #2.1: The Crew on September 17

Discussion in 'Let's Race!' started by Ryzza5, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

The Crew is Free!!!

So come join me for a little cruise this Saturday at 12.30 PM London time. Ghost is coming so that's 2 confirmed. Cruising as you know is very difficult so the practice will be handy before FH3 arrives.

Post below if you plan to come, just make sure your game is updated and working in advance. A recent version of nVidia drivers caused crashes.

#21 Ryzza5, Sep 15, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  2. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

I have downloaded it. Not sure if I am free at that time, though.

3. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

Going to download it tomorrow, and will give it a go, if I am awake then (my sleep pattern is all over the place haha) I will most likely join

4. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

I do plan to join, if my laptop runs it.

5. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

One time were doing TC, I cant make it :/

6. mau92

mau92 New Member

I'll try to be there! I might join later because 8:30am it's too early for saturdays :p

7. Milli

[​IMG]

Edit:
    21 GB of game... jesus that is huge. :lol:
    [​IMG]

#27 Milli, Sep 15, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
    mau92 likes this.
  8. The Compensator

The best part is that it doesn't want to install the game. FFS there is no progress bar, nothing, and it's stuck at "1/2"

9. Loek

Loek Alleged estate fetishist

Nice but..... I can run it on 5fps max... Even then with big 1fps spikes, it's literally unplayable. For the record, I can run games like GTAIV, TDU2 on max graphics without any trouble, but on min graphics, it just refuses to run this game.

10. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

I can make it at a later time, I'll be home at 6-7 pm ish GMT, or I can make it on sunday.

11. Milli

Task Manager, close the InsHelper.exe. If it doesn't work, try to disable in-game overlay in Uplay settings.

Although, my laptop doesn't run it. Everything on minimun, i still get like 15fps. Lol Unplayable.

12. The Compensator

Woah, thanks, it works now.

It is smooth... BUT wifi keeps disconnecting everytime I play, and this is an issue I have had since I bought and cannot resolve it. :bsod:

13. Doobrie

Doobrie Rookie

Not sure what happened to the login I created when Test Drive Unlimited was the thing, but nevermind. Not entirely happy that I appear to have signed my teeth over to the admins when I agreed to the T&C's either.......guess we're not actually supposed to read them.;)

Anyhoo, I shall endeavour to be at your cruise Ryzza. And if you ever accept that friend request I sent you 18 months ago, we may even find each other.....Name in the crew same as here. Will make a change from grinding the summits. Probably an MX5 to start.
    A warning that there are several locations on the map that I get wierd low res textures and a frozen car while everyone else carries on. Seems to be a feature that I gained with Win10 anniversary. So if I suddenly come to a dead stop, that's why. I can reload the scenery by holding B for a while, so I do catch up.

Although if last nights experience was an indicator of the future, all the kids with free copies are being utter expletives deleted in the game at the moment, so I may turn into a raging rammer temporarily if one of them appears again.

14. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Thanks for the responses here chaps (although don't forget to actually come this time, haha). I can make it one hour later if everyone prefers (I think they do).

So now that's 12.30pm UK time. 9:30pm Aussie.

Welcome to the forums Doobs, I'm pretty sure I've seen you on my Crew Roster which would imply I accepted your request. Have you updated graphics drivers recently?

Mr Compensator, sounds like you might have a cheap router that can't handle UPnP P2P connections and WiFi at the same time. Get a 'gaming' router like the Netgear 6300 or 6200.

15. The Compensator

No, actually, it is most likely the laptop that has issues with routers all over the globe. It did not work at home, at school, and now in a different country.

I can play for about two minutes until it disconnects to whatever I am connected to and will switch on after closing the game. Disabled every single power saving feature, W10 reinstalled, drivers on fleek, etc. Acer forums are full of "wifi keeps disconnecting" threads.

:bsod:

16. Djey

Djey Well-Known Member

May drive with all of you on next Saturday.
    12.30pm sounds fine - will be 1 and a half down here :)

#36 Djey, Sep 15, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  17. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

now there's a familiar face, sup Doobrie, it has only been like what 6-7 years? xD
    Anyway I won't be making it in that case, have fun folks. I might still log in on Sunday and throughout the week as a send off to the game.

18. pogostickio

pogostickio New Member

Hey there. Downloading the free game right now. :)

19. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

Well I'm out for this weekend, screwed up the computer by shutting it down during an update, and can't boot windows, so it's off with someone Mum knows to see if he can fix it, and it won't be back until at least Monday.

20. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Moderator
    tduck team

:ym: *characters*

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!