1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trackday Saturday!

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by Mb, May 12, 2007.

1. Mb

Mb The Photographer

I'm in to organisating Trackday Saturday.
    Each Saturday at 2PM UK time we'll meet at the Aston Martin Dealership, from there we'll drive to the Circuit, as we don't want everybody to be in a different Session.
    This is only for people who are Champion, or found a way in like Carboy.
    We will be driving around in all sorts of cars: Class A, B and C.
    I hope you guys like the Idea :D

~Martijn

2. Mb

Mb The Photographer

It won't be starting today. You will be doing this next week i think, as nobody read this yet.
    Next week i am in Barcelona, so you have to take care of this yourself, i'll read the stories ;)

3. Off da border

Hmmm... nice. I'd like to join then.

Sadly my save file got corrupted for THE SECOND TIME now but I know a way to enter the raceway without being a Champion. :p

4. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

Yes this is a very good idea I'm interested :D

5. -Dell-

-Dell- Formerly known as MR-E46

Off da border, please, do tell :p

My savefile just corrupted aswell and I could use some cheering up.

Basically, you usually hold your cruises at 8PM UK time.. this is 5AM here in Sydney. Minus 6 equalling to 11PM on a Saturdi which means I'll be there if Off da border shares his vital piece of information.

6. Off da border

Basically you back up to the start of the turn in the road leading to the Raceway, slam the gas and try to aim at the flower bed to the right of the entrance. If you do it at enough speed you'll be catapulted over the barrier and into the raceway. Make sure you place a bookmark once you're in to avoid the hassle of doing all that again.

I'll post a video of it as soon as I can.

7. iBilo

iBilo ;)

i'm having trouble with getting into the raceway, when I hit the flowerbed I hit the wall on my Xbox 360. Don't have it for pc tho.

8. TriggerHappyJim

TriggerHappyJim Is a wonderful person

Would be much appreciated! I expect to play pretty obsessively and therefore advance quickly, but I expect it'll still be a while before I reach Champion level.

I just need to find time to actually play, I should have my coursework done and dusted by this monday, so I'll see you all on track next saturday.

9. Enos

Enos I spread love via Sigs!!

Sounds like a gd idea, but after a while it might get boring, being on the track for hours on end! lol! CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM!

10. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

2PM UK is what time in Boston TIme?

11. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

I can't get in the same session with you since I have to press the track bookmark and because the game won't save that I went in the track until I get to champion level, so when I get in the track, you have to press on me in the map.

12. Enos

Thats a point, we will have 2 meet somewher 1st them drive 2 the track, not meet at the track.... :umm: :hmm:

13. -Dell-

The game does save the track bookmark though..

14. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Won't be able to make this because im usually out spotting cars at that time or im usually busy doing something else, especially on a saturday ;)

15. -Dell-

I'll come this saturday but stay for 30 to 45 minutes as it'll be 11pm here. Meet you guys at AM dealer, I'll drive to the circuit and jump into the bookmark from there

16. Mb

Mb The Photographer

It would also be fun if we would take track cars like Lotus and Caterham.
    Maybe we can equal our cars by posting which car you will take the next saturday.
    You have a week to think about it :D

17. Off da border

I made a little video tutorial on how to get into the Raceway...

Included in the rar file is the actual bookmark in case you're too lazy to do it yourself, but it's untested if it works with other games than mine. :p

http://rapidshare.com/files/31091843/raceway.rar.html

I didn't upload it on Youtube since it'll take ages like it always does with me. >_>

18. Enos

How about we go in Exiges??

19. -Dell-

Perfect, just bought one yesterday :D

20. fuelmyfire

fuelmyfire New Member

good idea. I'll be there.