1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Topic for TDU Players online?

Discussion in 'Give us your feedback' started by The Queen, Apr 24, 2007.

1. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Hey guys. Just thought about this. How about make a topic for online players to see if they are on forums elsewhere. I usually race someone and then never see them again so maybe it would be cool to list everyone you have seen in a topic and what car they were in so we could find each other again or something. Just a suggestion thats all :)

#1 The Queen, Apr 24, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2007
  2. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

If you like chating and driving send a friend request. I don't quite think it would work becouse if people saw someone who they wanted to crusie with and then they would have to send a friend request to someone they don't know.

I don't know if i've understood it right, sorry if I got it wrong.

3. Forza

Forza Diablo Wannabe

can you develop it a little further? i cant kinda understand whats it about

4. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Erm.. well to have a topic where theres a list of players that you see in the game. Just right them down and post them up and see if anybody knows of them on other forums or something and then maybe we got meet up again if you understand that? Just a small suggestion lol

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!