1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Gear Series 9 Episode 3 Prieview : Maybe considered as spoilers.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Allmighteh, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Allmighteh New Member

Sounds a good one, one big challenge for the whole prgram? Usually we get info on the star in a reasonably priced car.

2. Street Ryder

Street Ryder Speed Demon

sounds like this one will be a good episode, there trips are the highlight with all there antics going on. Can't wait for the next episode.
    There last caravan/tent trip was so funny, setting fire to their caravan and the person beside them their tent went on fire too.
    lol

3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

As long as it isn't as scripted as the caravanning one then it should be good.

4. Allmighteh

Allmighteh New Member

Haha, must admit though it was hallarious. Trying to do the U-Turn with the caravan whe nthe police came ;

Jeremy : "Quick Hide in the bushes!!"

5. Street Ryder

Street Ryder Speed Demon

did you see the other one geting there car washed and the place caught on fire and they all ran. that was great, they got into so much trouble over that

6. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Oh come on that was halirious! As for the spoilers, I never read them espeically for Top gear :happyroll:

7. britracer

britracer the dancing bananas

Sounds like a cracking episode. I enjoy all they're challenges. My friends dad was one of the fireman for the caravanning one!!

8. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

I like the Caravan one becouse they drive though my town (yes I own it, OK I don't but I wish), drive past where I fish and then crash into a post where we normally get our petrol just outside Ringwood.

9. khevolution

khevolution Most likely To Hit a Tree

and there is your claim to fame, lets have your autograph lol

only juicing mate

10. Street Ryder

Street Ryder Speed Demon

LOL, This one tonite should be funny, its a SPECIAL whatever that means