1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Gear Parody - Re-Applications

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Iced_Bullet, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I know I'm probably going to have a bit of free time over the next week (with the holidays) So I was wondering if people could apply here to help along with the Top gear video we're shooting atm.

This thread has been created, as we need to find out if people are going to be free during the week 20th - 28th October. People will be needed because myself and Speed have shot virtually all of the video which contains only 1 car, so we need people to apply again, so we can shoot some footage of 2 / 3 cars :)

We decided not to have 1 person playing 1 character, as the video footage and work involved is very high. So basically, if you have one or more of the cars, please apply again.

QUESTIONNAIRE / FORM
    1. Time zone (GMT):
    2. Which cars do you own (in the correct colours):
    3. How oftern will you be playing during the dates stated ^:
    4. Do you lag to British players:
    5. XFire:
    6. MSN:

2. Mb

Mb The Photographer

1: GMT + 1 (That's Dutch time right?)
    2: All
    3: If you need me i'm there
    4: Nope
    5: Good question, forgot the name, but i have you on the list
    6: Not posting here, bots search on forums to send each Email adress spam.

3. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Yes Thanks, so ok, you're not totally quitting TDU then :p And I already have your MSN :) I'm -:-Tubby-:- on your contacts list and I have your XFire too :)

I thought you weren't going to be available thats all because you sais you were quitting :) But if you're not then goody.

4. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Well im quitting, but just want to finish it off :)

5. Iced_Bullet

Anymore for anymore?

6. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

I would but my holidays are finished now so it would have to be after school or at a weekend. If thats ok i'm ok to join you ;)

7. Iced_Bullet

Okily Dokily (shame about holiday difference) But your services may be used during the next weeks :) As I'm hoping to get lots of it done.

700 posts!!!! lol this is a cool font ;) :excited::stinks::bananaskip::wtf::bananajump::shocked::spammed::spammed:

8. Car Freak

Car Freak loves dirt too

I may be interested, but it all comes down to whether the game wants to work. I haven't tried the suggestions other members have made, so i'll see how it goes before a definite answer.

1. GMT +8
    2. The Ford and the Ferrari
    3. same as Mb
    4. No idea, but my internet connection is pretty good, so shouldn't be a problem
    5. no (well actually I do, but I've stopped using it)
    6. speedy_1307 (hotmail)

9. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

1. Time zone (GMT): EST (US/Canada) Have no idea what is it in GMT
    2. Which cars do you own (in the correct colours): Almost all of them in any color you like.
    3. How often will you be playing during the dates stated ^: Depending on schedue, 1-4 hours.
    4. Do you lag to British players: Not really I think
    5. XFire: carboy18971 (nickname TDU-C CarboyZR1)
    6. MSN: Don't have an account due to parents.

#9 CarboyZR1, Oct 17, 2007
    Last edited by CarboyZR1: Oct 29, 2007
  10. Iced_Bullet

Anyone want to do some around lunch time today? (1pm BST) Cos Ill have my break from work then :)