1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This sucks..

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by TOOL, Nov 7, 2007.

1. TOOL

TOOL New Member

I dont think we will ever get another DLC pack for TDU..It sucks, i play TDU every day, and it is still my faorite game of all time..Ive been waiting for the infiniti G35 but i doubt ill ever get it now..Come on people get at least ONE more out for us!

2. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Well think yourself lucky you've even had 1 DLC! Us PC'ers havnt even sniffed one, Unless you call the patch one ... But still you've had at least 5, and 6 is supposed to be in the pipeline (even if it's 1 month late)

I think I'd be quite happy with 5 DLCs tbh ...

3. SupermAnthony

SupermAnthony Man Of Steel

It's never been confirmed for PC has it, IB? I think getting your hopes up for it was the main reason you're disappointed. Get a 360 and get TDU for that! It's only £18 at Play.com. You'd get to play all us lovely folks too! ;)

4. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

I thought they said there was not going to be PC DLC from the begining didn't they? If they said they would and they don't be annoyed but as I don't think they did they didn't sell you somthing thats not there, photomode cough cough.

As for Xbox DLC, given up with the game now compleatly, even before my disk split in half.

5. ScaR

ScaR New Member

If I remember correctly: ATARI stated that there was going to be MONTHLY patches/DLC for the PC. They obviously were just being EA like...

6. Mb

Mb The Photographer

I gave up on TDU cause Atari really messed it up with the connection, hax0rz and not giving there promises. Everything is LATE...

7. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

ScaR they never said there would be DLC for the PC, in fact The_Mole said there wouldn't be as there is no viable means of distribution then because of the interest in it Atari started talking about it and discussing ways of actually providing a distribution of premium content. The funny thing is noone really wants to see Atari go under but they object to paying a couple of notes in their currency for extra cars.

Unfortunately I have heard nothing more on this lately.