1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This new DLC is quite glitchy...

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by Phantom Paradox, May 15, 2007.

1. Phantom Paradox GTP Racing

Murclialgo roadster: speedo is all messed up, I got it to spin around 3 times
    ferarri CS: interior doesent look right.
    Caddilac Cien: the door doesent look like its attached to the body. Also the tachometer isnt working (thanks johansen)
    Ferrari Dino: 1st gearis messed up (thanks N1pper)

thats all I found out within 2 hours of driving, its obvious they rushed this one.

2. Rollin in an STi

Rollin in an STi Subie Owner

the Tach doesnt work on the TVR either. but, is the T440R a higher stage of the Tuscan R? i remember the Tuscan R from Forza 1, and this T440R looks alot alike. being from the US, most of the euro cars im not too familiar with.

3. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

The T440R is the smaller Typhon isn't it? It's not a production car at all, the typhon is the road going one though is more powerfull. I think.

4. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

they have definatley put it in the wrong class in my opinion

5. Phil17Wales

Phil17Wales Rookie

They should have made it an A class not a C

6. TOOL

TOOL New Member

Yeah i noticed all those things aswell, i hate how the Tach in the Cien doesnt work thats so annoying, and the Lambos Speedo is totally f'd up, thatsannoying aswell... I also thought the sound of the Ferrari CS is abit off, but im not sure exactly what it sounds like..

7. Rollin in an STi

Rollin in an STi Subie Owner

i feel the same. as i mentioned in my other post under the TDU News thread, i was racing the T440R in a multiplayer race against some S7TT's, Cien's, and Mercielago's, and WON! now, some of the ppl i was racing may have lower skill than myself when racing (i know im terrible when it comes to drifting. ask Nipper. lol :p) but it was fun to hear the reaction of the ppl who got beat by a C-Class car. :D That, and the last race i ran last night, b4 i signed off to go watch Heroes, the host wanted a 'C' class race. so i pulled out the T440R, and smoked them all. :) i guess its a sleeper in a sense if ppl dont know how fast it can go fully tuned. lol its even by far faster than ANY B-Class car thus far, and faster than the Mercielago's.

8. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

good on ya, its about time

9. ThorpaaayUK

ThorpaaayUK Steer with the rear

Balders was killing my Murcie in his TVR earlier, I was well not impressed.

Didn't make as nicer noise though :D