1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is how it should sound.

Discussion in 'TDU1 - General' started by eleKtro, Sep 13, 2007.

1. eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

Ok as well are all upset with TDU not having the best car sound other than some.

Please post what the car should have sounded like in the game.

For the Sagaris this is what I would have liked it to sound like.

or this

#1 eleKtro, Sep 13, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  2. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Don't really think that gets the sound very well to be honest. Most sound come though vibrations and whenever your near or in a tvr or most other sports car you feel and here it inside you almost. Sounds stupid but true. The TVR's sounds quite good really if you wind up the sounds on a 5.1 system.

That your vid?

3. Jo3lT

Jo3lT 100% British Beef

I quite like most of the sounds in this game, If what Pheralas says is true then I cant wait for my new surround sound system to be delivered :excited:

4. MrColonist

MrColonist Upcomming drifter

I'm a very big fan of the TVR Sagaris, but I'm sorry to say that almost every YouTube video has a very poor sound quality so you can't hear the real sound of it. It sounds a lot more like this one (at 6 seconds left of the movie you can hear the awesome exhaust sound)

#4 MrColonist, Sep 16, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  5. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Wow! that is one unique sound ;)

6. Steeevy

Steeevy New Member

I got 5.1 but still i dont like some car sounds..

7. Captain_ClutchKick

Captain_ClutchKick Slidey slidey!

The red TVR is how they want you to think it sounds but in fact it will end up sounding rough after a few thousand miles, especially on idle like the blue/purple one

8. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Well done for bringing up an 8 month old thread although, unlike most people, you actually contributed some interesting information to it unlike the usual suspects.

9. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Why bring up a 3 day odl thread TSS ... pointless ;) It's kind of the same as Captain brinigng it up ...

10. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

Why do you go mental when someone does this? I don't understand why? Does it affect the website or something? :huh_blue:

11. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

I didn't have much else to do at 5 in the morning. Anyway I was saying that he actually contributed rather than post worthless crap. So it's not all bad ;)

12. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Yea, it destroys the interwebs when this happens, kind of like a time flux or something, I don't know, rambling lool.

I'm glad it got bumped though, so I can listen to the TVR's again hehe :D

13. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

A Time Flux Capacitor :)

14. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Yep, thats what happens :p or sumin