I was reading this on the official forums (I was bored) and I have to say, that this is the most fascistic piece of censorship I ever saw on a website that is supposed to be: "a fun and safe environment for all forum members". These bits are new or updated I believe as I can't remember them from when I signed on. What bugs me, is that as a reporter, I feel strongly that freedom of speech is paramount. Any sort of system, be it governmental or commercial, that sets rules as strict as these inhibits the nature of discussion and debate and ends up showing a skewed and false picture of that regime. The Spamming/Trolling rule, while sounding like a fair deal, basically states: No badmouthing Atari, no matter what we do. And when we do decide to enforce these facist rules, don't you dare discuss it. The creating duplicate threads-rule will exclude roughly 90% of all the people who come to hear news concerning the car-packs. And then the remaining 10% will be excluded for pointing it out. I am continually becoming more and more disgusted and shocked with the way Atari conducts their business.