1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Think you know your cars? Try out these quizzes and see if you're right!

Discussion in 'Automotive Discussion' started by Diablo, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

In this thread we post links to quizzes on the internet that are geared towards your typical car fanatic and enthusiast. Some will be easy and others will be more difficult. Try not to use Google and co to help you out too much as it distorts your actual result.

[​IMG]

Latest added at top: (not necessarily the newest)

After testing your knowledge with what you know about the headlights on the front of car, this time it's time to jump to the back and see how well you know your pipes! It's all about which exhaust belongs to what in this one!

Can you name all these rare Porsches for sale? | Top Gear

11/13 - go slow or you can make at least one stupid mistake like I did. :fp:

[HR][/HR]
    Exhaust quiz: Can you guess all of these cars? | Classic and Performance Car

7/10 AGAIN! – I am Mr slightly above average!

[HR][/HR]
    Gone but not forgotten. Pop-up headlights were featured on some truly iconic cars and this quiz will show if you remember them.

Cars with pop-up headlights: Can you name them all? | Classic and Performance Car

10/10 yeah! Got lucky on 2 for sure. Was a 50/50 choice and went the right way fortunately. :)

[HR][/HR]
    You have got to be kidding me with some of these, *ach* so bad. Anyway see how you do in working out what curves, motorsport gubbins and markings are from what car.

Special edition cars: can you name them all? | Classic and Performance Car

5/10 I will readily but ashamedly admit to getting.

[HR][/HR]
    A fairly easy one this one though there may be a few that you might trip up on. ;)

How many of these supercars can you identify? | Classic and Performance Car

12/12 :happyroll:

[HR][/HR]
    This had Hard in brackets for a reason as think before you click. Very cleverly put together though some of the image give a few away if you look for the obvious signs. :hmmm:

Supercar quiz: Can you name all of these supercars? (Hard) | Classic and Performance Car

9/12 with this one at my end.

[HR][/HR]
    To be honest the C&PC site puts together some damn fine car quizzes and here is another one where it's all about what car is the R badge on. I'll be very impressed if you nail this one. :cool:

Can you identify these cars from the R badge? | Classic and Performance Car

5/10 but should have been another 7/10. ALWAYS GO WITH YOUR GUT!!

[HR][/HR]
    Another taxing little quiz from Classic & Performance Car. This time they want you to guess the cars from the vent scoop or air duct.

QUIZ: Can you name the car from the vent, scoop or duct? | Classic and Performance Car

I got 7/10 again! Glad to have nailed #7 though. :p

[HR][/HR]
    Awesome little quiz by Classic & Performance Car where they show you 10 images of rear wings from cars of many guises and you need to select the answer. The verification is immediate too, so as you make your choice you will know if you were right or not. It's a tricky set too and I will be mighty impressed if many of you get a clean sweep without cheating. :susp:

Rear wing quiz: can you identify these cars? | Classic and Performance Car

I got 7/10 but on 2 the right answer was the other one I was deciding between. :sulk:

#1 Diablo, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018 at 10:35 PM
    F12Berlinetta likes this.
  2. Loz

Loz MonaMona

10/10 Seemed rather easy :).

3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Well sir I doff my cap to you as I thought 3 were especially a tricky choice between 2 of the options.

:tipshat:

4. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

9/10, Only one that I got wrong was the mini, [spoil]opted for the GP II instead of the GP[/spoil]

5. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Yeah that was one that got me too.

[spoil]It was the Scooby and the Renault that tripped me up. I was going to go for the 22B too but felt it looked newer and ignored my gut.[/spoil]

6. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

9/10

Number 5 was what got me. Oh well. :lol:

7. As I see I'm not the only one who choose incorrect answer in question 5 :p
    My result: 7/10

Diablo likes this.
  8. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

:hi5: fellow SEVEN'er

F12Berlinetta likes this.
  9. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

10/10 The colourschemes on things like the GT3 RS 4.0 give a bit of a clue as to what model it is.

10. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

7/10 but some of the taillights made it easier (is that cheating?)

11. speedshop14

speedshop14 New Member

great looking car! I'm not a fan of most 911s that came after this one

12. Loek

Loek Alleged estate fetishist

EDIT: 9/10. #5 got me, too.

13. Paladin Skylark

6. Nailed it. NAILED IT GUYS.

14. carlos_69

carlos_69 OMG EVO

9/10 clicked the wrong answer in the countach wing, The mini one was a shot in the dark.

15. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Changed this thread to be a general car quiz thread and added another good one from Classic & Performance Car. Feel free to post your own and we will add them to the OP for easy finding.

Thanks!

16. superhyper

superhyper mamamamamamamadness

I like this thread :nods: Got 9/10 from the rear wing one, that was fairly easy though as you can see plenty of the cars they're attached to though :hmmm:

17. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

So far I've gotten 4/10 on the exhausts and 9/10 on the pop up headlights. :hmmm: More difficult than I thought it'd be, I'll continue with the others later.

18. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Added a good one from Top Gear. :cool:

19. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!